Sticky Tape On Kids Mouth In School

Here you go chaps ,,,, your thoughts,,, mine is ,,, she has lost control of the kids and I don't think she has gone about it in the right way,,, if it were one of my kids,, I would be a bit pissed off about it....

Although I will contradict myself a bit,,, by saying it never did me any harm getting the Kane or or a blackboard rubber across my head,,lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573069/Woman-teacher-suspended-TAPING-10-year-olds-mouths-giggling-class.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The little fukcers should have been quiet when they were told .........

this country is too much of a wrap them up in cotton wool place now   once upon a time, if your parents found out your were in trouble with pc plod, teachers etc, you'd get another hiding, we all kn

a lot of its starts at home ---- was round my mates lads house i could`nt believe it when his 8 year old grandson told his mum to fook off 4 of us stood there no one said anything so i said dont spea

Punishing kids is one thing......degrading them is another.......i had plenty of clumps from teachers,the cane,slipper etc etc....no problem....................but having your mouthed sellotaped shut........no not for me i think its wrong.

• Like 5

My first thought was 'MAN THE f**k UP'.

Aye it's not really the done thing - but she is Spanish, their a bit more hard core haha.

Look at that kid holding up the sellotape and complaining of the rash he got . . . . miserable little f****r

I bet that the school is in a more 'affluent' area.

• Like 2

I know when I got the ruler when I was at school my parents would have said I must have deserved it and gave me a harder slap so telling them was a no no. If it happened to my kids I'd be wanting to know why the teacher felt the need to do it. I bet the other kids found it funny, blown out of proportion if you ask me.

• Like 1

this country is too much of a wrap them up in cotton wool place now

once upon a time, if your parents found out your were in trouble with pc plod, teachers etc, you'd get another hiding, we all know kids bend the truth, trouble is a few parents nowdays believe their little angels would never do anything naughty,

bring back the cane/slipper, and cupboards under the stairs to lock them up in

only thing it ever taught me was respect for elders, and don't get caught

• Like 9

Aye 'i'm so scared to go back to school' . . . . . it was a bit of sellotape on your gob. . . . if that's your worst experience in school. . . . . . you are decking lucky son!

:laugh: if the teachers weren't so f***ing evil back then and didn't want to hear you cry out, they'd have used the Sellotape to disguise the screams :D we made a point of not even flinching :)

I think you should all answer as if it were your child?

Not the bad kids you see hanging around the streets you don't give a feck about,,, but your 10 year old ?

It's easy when you don't have kids to say feck em,,,, and remember there not secondary school kids,,, but junier school

• Like 1