Farmergedden

see any idea taken to extreams collapses We created food mountains. Beleave it or not it was not that long ago the uk was self suffiecent in agrculture. We destroy millions of tons of food why to create markets for produce The stright carrot the greener bean. The same sized apple orange the list is endless , the smaller size wheat stalk to reduce combine waste all agri sience , the uk apples dumped by the tonnes as people prefare big. Fat taste less imported shit , Lol victims of endless advertising campains forced upon us. Govement sell by dates etc etc , The all in one food tablet is just around the corner lol

Couldn't agree more!

As a nation of around 70m people, could we realistically be self sufficient again?

Or are we looking at Soylent Green?

Only after a mass removal of numbers could UK every be self sufficient again :yes: and it will happen at some point, question is who's numbers are removed? The native people of immigrant's :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is not going to help British farmers, it will only help the investors, it is the death knell to traditional farming. Keep them all on a 100 acre site then sell the rest of the land for housing.  

2000 dairy cows never seeing a grass field , row after row of concrete stalls , feed delivered by a conveyer belt , Pigs. 5000 in one shed Coming soon to a field near you lagoons of slurry

I would hazard a guess that this is being sponsored, promoted and supported by the big supermarket chains. They will then boast in their sales pitch that their produce is sourced from one local farm e

Ive not long obtained a friesan bull calf off a dairy farm up the road. I was through his whole shed area, milking parlor and dairy. Ive been on a few dairy farms as himself has been round a few for relief milking, but I can say now his herd was in fantastic condition, by far the best kept milking herd ive seen.

Thing is if the dairy cows arnt in good shape they will not give as much milk in most cases, so most farmers need to keep their herd in tip top condition to keep the cows high.

This man in particular makes buttons, even though his herd are high yeilders by the time he gets his milk check hes left with very little money, taking into account his machinery, feeding, calves, vet bills, work men, utility bills... god the list goes on.

Maybe some farmers are in it for the money and neglect their herd but in my experience not all are.

see any idea taken to extreams collapses We created food mountains. Beleave it or not it was not that long ago the uk was self suffiecent in agrculture. We destroy millions of tons of food why to create markets for produce The stright carrot the greener bean. The same sized apple orange the list is endless , the smaller size wheat stalk to reduce combine waste all agri sience , the uk apples dumped by the tonnes as people prefare big. Fat taste less imported shit , Lol victims of endless advertising campains forced upon us. Govement sell by dates etc etc , The all in one food tablet is just around the corner lol

Couldn't agree more!

As a nation of around 70m people, could we realistically be self sufficient again?

Only after a mass removal of numbers could UK every be self sufficient again :yes: and it will happen at some point, question is who's numbers are removed? The native people of immigrant's :thumbs:

there was a report on this the figure would have to be reduced to thirty million

Couldn't agree more!

there was a report on this the figure would have to be reduced to thirty million

Well send most of them back (the ones not contributing) cut benefits from everyone who doesn't need/deserve them. Watch the numbers drop.... the rest will be reduced during the civil war that is in the pipeline :thumbs:

Ive not long obtained a friesan bull calf off a dairy farm up the road. I was through his whole shed area, milking parlor and dairy. Ive been on a few dairy farms as himself has been round a few for relief milking, but I can say now his herd was in fantastic condition, by far the best kept milking herd ive seen.

Thing is if the dairy cows arnt in good shape they will not give as much milk in most cases, so most farmers need to keep their herd in tip top condition to keep the cows high.

This man in particular makes buttons, even though his herd are high yeilders by the time he gets his milk check hes left with very little money, taking into account his machinery, feeding, calves, vet bills, work men, utility bills... god the list goes on.

Maybe some farmers are in it for the money and neglect their herd but in my experience not all are.

What hell you gonna do with a Fresian Bull calf?

Eat the fecker lol not the best beef but beef nevertheless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eat the fecker lol not the best beef but beef nevertheless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Black and white bull beef can be excellent. But I don't think they are possibly the best cattle for the small holder/backyard farmer...

Joking aside nothing other than a horrific event is going to see over a 50% reduction in the UK's population.

Did this study take into account the arable land now, or back when we actually farmed?

Who gets to choose which 1 in 2 make the ultimate sacrifice?

Joking aside nothing other than a horrific event is going to see over a 50% reduction in the UK's population.

Did this study take into account the arable land now, or back when we actually farmed?

Who gets to choose which 1 in 2 make the ultimate sacrifice?

dont remember :laugh: what happens when the the world can no longer feed itself something that will happen long before the sun dies :tongue2: nature dictates only one or two options with a mass population explosion and that's disease or cannibalism :hmm: eat you neighbours and save the world :D