Lets See Your Whippets!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11/16 WHIPPET, 1/16 GREY, 1/4 BEDLINGTON. 11 MONTHS OLD.  

my bitch

Posted Images

Hi jai, iv said it before mate and il say it again, that whippet if your is an absolute cracker. I also got two mike browns here, plus 1 many years ago had another 1. For what there designed for you just can't fault them, cheers hh

Mike Brown gets a bit of stick at times, about not working them, the Sire of my Pup is Mike Brown bred, and im well pleased with him.

His Sire takes all quarry, it appears to me if you give MB strain of dogs plenty work they excel in the field.

Edited by Country Joe
  • Like 2

some cracking dogs on this thread :thumbs: Lana is soo cute :victory:

Thanks MoChara

Measured her last night and stands at 16tts and weighs just over 6 kilos. Her dam and sire were very small so hopefully she shoots up a little more and then starts to fill out and mature. Has recently taken a liking to the birds and would chase them until her heart stopped so hopefully will be as interested in the bunnies when the time comes :D

The ginger bullet.P1020053_zps9il613ow.jpeg

Does it enjoy the bungee jumping?

The dog had a serious hunting accident and if it was not for BPR's determination, the dog would have been put down. The harness helps the dog. TC

That particular harness is for her bungee jumping exploits mate :laugh: ...

• Like 1

What type of exercise do you do with your dogs to build muscle etc? Need to get Lana in shape ASAP

Id just give the dog plenty of exercise...

Some dogs are built to be muscly.... others arent.

Cadd has always been 'muscly'... from a young pup she has had good muscle... the more she is out... the more ripped she gets.

Prior to her accident...

Her and the whippet done exactly the same amount of exercise... and she just shredded up... the whippet didnt budge much.

20130317_133646_zpshxeqxlts.jpeg

• Like 2

always had a soft spot for whippets, had a couple of pures over the years and still own an old 3/4 cross bitch, no reverse gears and everything at 100mph, then totally switch off when they come back through the door, mb has bred some great dogs over the years even owned one myself before he found fame lol