City V Barca Predictions???

got to say im looking forward to this as a mutual!!! gonna be a right test to see how far city have come :yes: think barca will be coming for the win tho or at least a couple of goals to take back to the nou camp so could be a few goals in it at each end!!!! im going 3-2 city.....:thumbs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to say that.....but me and Trig dont talk no more by NEUTRAL consent

Thought barca was great at keeping ball they stayed calm and did what they had to do, citys only problem was they didnt score at 0.0. In footballing terms the best team one end ov

Stewie you're a Kunt lol..   I agree Baw, as hard as it is I'm glad Liverpool are getting back to where they should be, it seems right if you know what i mean...   But I'd say UTD ain't a bad Euro

Posted Images

No way back for City now and good f**k em !.......How can a club without 1 English outfield player be Englands representatives in a European competition its embarrassing.......cant believe Barcelona didnt go for the kill after the first goal they could be going into the second leg 3 or 4 goals to the good if they had put their foot on the gas.

got to say im looking forward to this as a mutual!!! gonna be a right test to see how far city have come :yes: think barca will be coming for the win tho or at least a couple of goals to take back to the nou camp so could be a few goals in it at each end!!!! im going 3-2 city.....:thumbs:

:laugh: Mutual! :laugh: Did you not mean 'neutral' ya soft kunt? :tongue2:

Gnasher mate I'm not being funny I like your posts and normally agree with the majority of what you say

But I watched a Barcelona team who were stifled last night, they couldn't get out of third gear until later on when city's heads went down with ten men,

Make no mistake I'm firmly sure a team like Liverpool with a more direct attacking option would have beaten barca last night

Messi AWOL again, he can't handle when he gets no protection from officials, it's like your not allowed to tackle the guy ronaldo would have thrived on that atmosphere

Mascherano consistently got away with murder regarding his positioning and decisions, a wellbeck or Sturbridge would have punished him

If city get the first goal at nou camp they can win

Chelsea have consistently shown that right pressing disciplined football works against the Catalans, the calibre of players must be able to play this game without flapping when they've got the ball and panicking

I'd play dzeko entire game in next leg, put him on the last man and keep that barca line high to push the gap between defence and midfield as that's where the passing triangles that memorise teams are based,

Alves did not look comfortable at all last night IMHO

got to say im looking forward to this as a mutual!!! gonna be a right test to see how far city have come :yes: think barca will be coming for the win tho or at least a couple of goals to take back to the nou camp so could be a few goals in it at each end!!!! im going 3-2 city..... :thumbs:

:laugh: Mutual! :laugh: Did you not mean 'neutral' ya soft kunt? :tongue2:

:D I was going to say that.....but me and Trig dont talk no more by NEUTRAL consent :laugh:

• Like 3

Gnasher mate I'm not being funny I like your posts and normally agree with the majority of what you say

But I watched a Barcelona team who were stifled last night, they couldn't get out of third gear until later on when city's heads went down with ten men,

Make no mistake I'm firmly sure a team like Liverpool with a more direct attacking option would have beaten barca last night

Messi AWOL again, he can't handle when he gets no protection from officials, it's like your not allowed to tackle the guy ronaldo would have thrived on that atmosphere

Mascherano consistently got away with murder regarding his positioning and decisions, a wellbeck or Sturbridge would have punished him

If city get the first goal at nou camp they can win

Chelsea have consistently shown that right pressing disciplined football works against the Catalans, the calibre of players must be able to play this game without flapping when they've got the ball and panicking

I'd play dzeko entire game in next leg, put him on the last man and keep that barca line high to push the gap between defence and midfield as that's where the passing triangles that memorise teams are based,

Alves did not look comfortable at all last night IMHO

Im no tactical genius mate you may well be right......i just think Barcelona more often than not just have that little bit extra and can find a way to win,the fact they won 2 nil and had a perfectly good goal disallowed while never really getting out of third gear as you say......speaks volumes.

People talk about Barcelona only having one way to play......but when that one way of playing is so dominant and teams cant get the ball off them it doesnt really matter what the other side do,if they cant get the ball they cant play..........City are the most powerful side ive seen for a long time but their power was taken away last night its like when Arsenal end up having to rely on set pieces to score their main assets are taken away......i just think Barcelona were too clever for City.

Interesting points you make anyway :thumbs:

No way back for City now and good f**k em !.......How can a club without 1 English outfield player be Englands representatives in a European competition its embarrassing.......cant believe Barcelona didnt go for the kill after the first goal they could be going into the second leg 3 or 4 goals to the good if they had put their foot on the gas.

I know Joe Hart is Nigerian but I didn't realise Joelean Lescott was Russian..technically I think clichy qualifys for home grown with him being brought on through an English youth system, i'd have played Milner last night but not allow Richards to pull a blue shirt on ever again.It's no wonder some folk don't want to talk to you about football lennie, you sound like one of those fuckers that always turn up and don't know what your looking at...no worries, you're safe chatting opinions, what do you reckon for the Nou Camp.. floating rectangles?

Pelle's mandate was always ko stage qualification, the owner seems to be one of those long game type of cats not scared of failure when it means lessons learnt (refer early horse breeding)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10644870/Manchester-City-dream-of-a-future-as-the-new-Barcelona.html

Edited by oneredtrim