City V Barca Predictions???

:laugh:

"Meow? You on about cats kid? I once stroked Alan Ball's old moggie. 150,000 fleas it had on its head, a record. That was in the pre frontline days, it's a record that will stand forever.. Then I got bit by Stuart Pierce's uncles budgie,,etc, etc.." :tongue2:

:laugh: Nearly pissed my pants then.......

Just as well i never as i bought them off Julian Dicks sisters neighbor who drove him in a mini cab once.......apparently Julian once wore them for an fa cup 4th round replay and he gave them to him as he didnt have the fare......they are hanging on my bedroom wall now which makes me and the Terminator pretty much related !.....................its who you know see :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to say that.....but me and Trig dont talk no more by NEUTRAL consent

Thought barca was great at keeping ball they stayed calm and did what they had to do, citys only problem was they didnt score at 0.0. In footballing terms the best team one end ov

Stewie you're a Kunt lol..   I agree Baw, as hard as it is I'm glad Liverpool are getting back to where they should be, it seems right if you know what i mean...   But I'd say UTD ain't a bad Euro

Posted Images

"Meow? You on about cats kid? I once stroked Alan Ball's old moggie. 150,000 fleas it had on its head, a record. That was in the pre frontline days, it's a record that will stand forever.. Then I got bit by Stuart Pierce's uncles budgie,,etc, etc.." :tongue2:

Just as well i never as i bought them off Julian Dicks sisters neighbor who drove him in a mini cab once.......apparently Julian once wore them for an fa cup 4th round replay and he gave them to him as he didnt have the fare......they are hanging on my bedroom wall now which makes me and the Terminator pretty much related !.....................its who you know see :D

If it's who you know Lennie..then you want to sack your 'in the know on very good authority Maxhardcore ticket expert'.

Edited by oneredtrim

If it's who you know Lennie..then you want to sack your 'in the know on very good authority Maxhardcore ticket expert'.

:laugh: Awwww bless,the bottom lip going is it son :laugh: ............its called a ticket tout who happens to be a pal.....dont go getting all confrontational again Sooty you,ll end up either posting a link to a 5000 page essay or start talking in riddles nobody can understand to try and bore me into submission again......so ok ok ok..... i cur out you win :thumbs: ......lunch !

Edited by gnasher16

"Max i dont need to do anything quite as strenous as collecting evidence.......its a lot more simple than that..........make a phonecall........wait an hour for a phonecall back.....done ;) .....................your ticket reference number is not for the West Ham/Sunderland game at The Boleyn........or any other game at The Boleyn"

Like I said lennie the bull owner, if you don't know and your expert down the blower don't....then it's time to sack him and start sending presents.

Edited by oneredtrim

I've got a picture of king George riding a bike........!

"Max i dont need to do anything quite as strenous as collecting evidence.......its a lot more simple than that..........make a phonecall........wait an hour for a phonecall back.....done ;) .....................your ticket reference number is not for the West Ham/Sunderland game at The Boleyn........or any other game at The Boleyn"

Like I said lennie the bull owner, if you don't know and your expert down the blower don't....then it's time to sack him and start sending presents.

f**k me how desperate are you getting.........maybe i,ll start dissecting old posts of yours as you are really really important to me !........Wait no i did that once ages ago and you sniveled away like a little girl....prat !

Oneredtrim, your one interesting guy mate. Type of c**t I reckon I could get on with:D

Really ???

He talks like he does,,,because HE thinks it gives himself a kind of aura,,, an allmost Intellectual self importance all bound up in a down to earth working class shell.....

In reality most of us down to earth working class lads are not impressed .......

Oneredtrim, your one interesting guy mate. Type of c**t I reckon I could get on with:D

Really ???

He talks like he does,,,because HE thinks it gives himself a kind of aura,,, an allmost Intellectual self importance all bound up in a down to earth working class shell.....

In reality most of us down to earth working class lads are not impressed .......

Maybe I'm smarter than you tomo, I wasn't talking about his delivery, I was talking about his content. :)

:laugh: only kidden tomo. It's not the way he talks though, it's what he says. He knows a lot of stuff, I wish I'd took him serious a while ago. I only actually started reading his posts after he had that argument regarding fitness in the army with born hunter, I found it fascinating whereas before I just thought he was a nutter and skipped his posts :laugh: