• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog now and some animal in the lamp and with terriers he is dog on the right

My pup he's now 16 weeks out of blade

Goose had a pal called mavrick so I beleve

Posted Images

Spit of the old boy....His sire a pure hard ass soilder. ..good look.....Black magic mate...I no what you saying but not 1 jacker came out of this dog so far mate.

well he sounds a very good worker and producer :thumbs: sailor who would you say is producing the better stuff goose or blade and did you or has bradus thought about taking straws out of your old dog

• Like 1

Goose is a very hard dog tho lads pull deer in half lol....proper all rounder [bANNED TEXT] I seen him and he was only young he a picture of a dog....plenty of speed perfect to breed from.

Goose not as good looking as he used to be when younger he's seen plenty graft and got the scars to show it , best looking 3/4 bred I've seen

any pics

Not my dog pal so not my place to put pics up pm TALLYBOY on here he owns the dog

Goose not in same league. ...goose good dog.....old boy a machine..tin tin everyone out of that litter is the same mate hard as nails....They are sick in the head them young dogs lol...can u get a pic of ya cousins dog and send it to Carlos and ill post it to show these boys the stamp of dog he throws