Raging Thirst

If you think it could be diabetes pumpin a load coke into you is something you want to avoid, the amount of sugar will keep pushing your blood sugar levels up and you'll be thirsty. Are you pissing all the time as well?

Google the symtoms and see what you think

• Like 1

Belive me mate, you really don't want to be drinking loads of coke cola. Its really not good for your health. As daft as it seems my mrs was addicted to the stuff, made her really ill in the long term, when we finally weaned her off the stuff she went full out cold turkey, funny know but really wasnt at the time. Just my two pence worth cheers hh

• Like 1

Belive me mate, you really don't want to be drinking loads of coke cola. Its really not good for your health. As daft as it seems my mrs was addicted to the stuff, made her really ill in the long term, when we finally weaned her off the stuff she went full out cold turkey, funny know but really wasnt at the time. Just my two pence worth cheers hh

My Mrs is the same mate but she won't listen to a word I say about it everywhere we go she will a bottle of coke in her hand goes mad if there's none in the house lol I carn t drink the stuff

• Like 1

Honestly mate, we may of well had bloody shares in the stuff how much she used to put away. The worst part is like ruby just said her teeth started to go. Not nice at all. She got off it for a good while, but I've nticed lately the odd can in the bin or if we out she buys the little bottles, coz thats all was in the shop like, yeh right.

• Like 1