Why is every PCSO I see these days such a fat little f****r ?

No offence to any coppers an all, sure there's the odd one that might be alright lol ( a good mate of mine is one ha ) even tho he's in good shape and always done sports etc, even he agrees most these days are useless fatties

It seems far more so with these women PCSos I see every day. Half of em are wider than they are tall . Surely there not inspiring confidence in the police force ? They wouldn't stand a f***ing hance of catching anyone

It's because they were picked on in school for being fat little fukcers and by getting a tiny bit of power and a silly uniform they think they can get their own back .........

That used to be the case but those sort of people are now becoming health and safety officers, it pays better.

It's all about equality isn't it...you must employ so many fatties, so many women, so many people with disabilities and so many foreigners...daft, should employ the best people for the job and not worry about equality :thumbs:

Edited by RubyTex

It's all about equality isn't it...you must employ so many fatties, so many women, so many people with disabilities and so many foreigners...daft, should employ the best people for the job and not worry about equality :thumbs:

If only they would show the same courtesy to virgins ... You would be CEO of a major company :laugh: ...........

• Like 1

there one near my mums he swears hes special forces getting around on his mountin bike looking for trouble we was havin a barbacue one day and we heard a comotion in the bushes when we looked over the fence to see what it was it was that little cock he had slipped and landed on his back in the nettles lol

In hard times , times of budget cuts and spending constraints you'd think they'd go back to te old days when you had to be atleast 6 ft, normally an ex rugby player and able to hold your own

With less staff there are going to be less hands able to turn up at incidents , some of these women are deffo going to ey a kick in, a lad who was in school with me recently qualified as a doctor , he said he had 2 women coppers on who's tried to take down a bloke and he gave both of me a real bad hiding before walking off

Seems bloody stupid to me