No:1 Terrier Locator

When you switch the barryvox to analog mode does it really increase the range? Should allow for detection up to 80m add opposed to 50m.

I'm using the B&F collars and earphones with the box to hear the tone properly - still only gets a signal at the edge of the same range when set to digital.

Haven't read up much about it yet - no time - so interested to see what others have found.

Has anyone tried the arva neo avalanche transceiver? I'm upgrading from the old pieps box n collar! Torn between the pulse, bca tracker 2 and now the arva neo avalanche!

The final decision for me is the precision to 0 and accuracy on slopes!

The accuracy of the old box is def failing, last few digs the box has been reading the same over a bigger and bigger area?

Just came across this has anyone used one before?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GZZIJES/ref=pd_aw_sbs_6?pi=SL500_SS115

It's says it's only 1 antenna instead of 3.

When you put the Pulse in pure analog mode it's only using one antenna - there's no digital processing of the beacons signal or display readout either.

I haven't done enough messing about with it but it's way harder to narrow down exactly where the collar is.

For Pablo - the sound when in analog mode is very very faint at edge of range - they recommend using headphones. On a windy day you will seriously struggle to hear it until you're with 45 yards or so.