Female Rabbiter From Barnsley

Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I have 2 lurchers - a kelpie x grew and collie/bull x and a little farm bred terrier. I have ferreting permission up North Yorkshire and enjoy going lamping and bushing with my dogs. I've also recently starting doing a spot of shooting with the air rifle. Hope to meet a few people doing the same :)

Atb Saskia

• Like 2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the last time there was this much interest in a new female member it turned out to be subaw

Yes mate, it's really fecking sad. I remember when Jb's mrs came on and didn't mention she was his mrs. . . . the amount of pms she got inviting her for a day or night out was unreal. . . . never mind

haha thanks guys. like dodworth area. could anyone tell me how to put a profile picture up? :)

If you lamp round dodworth watch for the keeper lol ad a running with them afew times over the years
Yeah I know all the keepers round here, just got to be quick ;) but can be more hassle than its worth!