Coursing Lads, Are They A Bit Dolly Dimple?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read that vinnie thread, my heart goes out to the lad getting his dog stole but holy f**k, that thread reads like a comedy sketch. He gets a good dog by all accounts, can't help himself bragging

To be honest since coming on here I've learnt that coursing means -   Lots of money Lots of competitive people Lots of gypsys Lots of dog theft Lots of trouble with the police Lots of lying Lo

I bet the genuine coursing lads......... All six of them, must wish the rest would cull them selves. f**k me imagine not being a Mong and be surrounded by that lot......

F*ck all that dramas when I take my dogs out its to relax and enjoy watching the dogs work rabbits ,all the competiveness ruins it altogether

Not all coursing lads are stupid; the ones who actually DO buy and sell dogs for tens of thousands and DO run big money matches, don't advertise it all over the internet.

yah but it the wannabee trying to get his finger into that pie,, this the second 10k yarn we heard on here
What was the 1st.Could be worse could be lieing that there dog got stole like some?????

incy your info is way wrong i was down myself at davro,s max was gone. as a mate of mine was looking a service of max but was not to be.

one thing is for sure there is far too much money involved in it. where there is money there is corruption, kinda go hand in hand, so if you have a decent mutt either sell it and get big bucks or keep stump and just enjoy watching them do what they do. you cant have your cake and eat it, brag about it and it will be on some low lifes hit list.

• Like 4

Not all coursing lads are stupid; the ones who actually DO buy and sell dogs for tens of thousands and DO run big money matches, don't advertise it all over the internet.

yah but it the wannabee trying to get his finger into that pie,, this the second 10k yarn we heard on here
What was the 1st.Could be worse could be lieing that there dog got stole like some?????
like who?
Max???????

now icey you sat on here the day telling barefaced lies iv dug the paperwork out when max was returned an your more than welcome to call in an have a read at it

• Like 1

What aload of bollox and bitching again .the rules changed and the ban came in the lads the keep it going its like a drug to them no different to someone that has only ever ran rabbits you get a buzz all the same .as for undisirabled they everywhere they can make money befor I was into dogs I raced mx and it wasn't unheard of for lads to be followed home from meetings and have bikes nicked

Iv meet some good lads over the years at it and there's always an idiot out there but yet to meet one into dogs in real life just get plenty behind key boards ;)

• Like 1

What aload of bollox and bitching again .the rules changed and the ban came in the lads the keep it going its like a drug to them no different to someone that has only ever ran rabbits you get a buzz all the same .as for undisirabled they everywhere they can make money befor I was into dogs I raced mx and it wasn't unheard of for lads to be followed home from meetings and have bikes nicked

Iv meet some good lads over the years at it and there's always an idiot out there but yet to meet one into dogs in real life just get plenty behind key boards ;)

It happens a lot that mate, I wouldn't even have mx stickers on me van cos it just attracts attention

• Like 1

He prob met a good hare and still trying to get bend in wanker I asked for mathch and no phone call

there all the same mate.guy i was suppose to run turned up with a different dog. :laugh:
You didn't turn up simple as that .Banter akk the story teller lol You nans pat need to just get on with it instead off always worrying about others

He prob met a good hare and still trying to get bend in wanker I asked for mathch and no phone call

there all the same mate.guy i was suppose to run turned up with a different dog. :laugh:
You didn't turn up simple as that .Banter akk the story teller lol You nans pat need to just get on with it instead off always worrying about others

well your only down the road come have a read at it an you can come back on an tell the truth

how would you know whats going on for a start :duh::duh: we were sitting 1/2 a mile away laughing .the man refused to run his stud dog as agreed.theres always 2 sides to any story.as your a bit of a dunce we have the phonecall recorded.Now back to your own dogs how they going stop worrying about your master stop looking over your shoulder and tell what you seen instead of what you hear.after all what your typing is Hearsay.lol

how would you know whats going on for a start :duh::duh: we were sitting 1/2 a mile away laughing .the man refused to run his stud dog as agreed.theres always 2 sides to any story.as your a bit of a dunce we have the phonecall recorded.Now back to your own dogs how they going stop worrying about your master stop looking over your shoulder and tell what you seen instead of what you hear.after all what your typing is Hearsay.lol
lol you heads light.We know why you didn't turn up because you have run single and we all know that's not happening.Super Hooper