Lurcher Pups Stolen

strenght in numbers lads. if a group of lads from here got together and organised to pay know dog thieves a visit at random and just have a "quite word" with them and check there yard. do one dog thief a week and maybe if it was seen that there was repecutions for stealing dogs it might make them think twice. it would be very easy to organise and will if nothing else show them that the law may not touch them but there is sombody there who will........... bit far fetched but there is no point in sitting back and watching new cases of stolen dogs pop up on here every second day and saying this has to stop but doing fek all to help stop it....

just an idea....

• Like 1

its just all wrong every other day i seem to coment on posts like this when will the police get off there f*****g arses and do sumat for a change instead the owner having to do all the work to find his own f*****g dogs[/

quote]

Agree gafer when mine got the took the police did f#ck all had to do it all myself.

I can only say why why is there so many dogs stolen i mean its not exactly hard too breed a litter and what money would could they make 700 at most I understand coursing dogs being stolen I mean you here of big money for some so that I understand but an avg lurcher potlickers just dosnt make any sense

strenght in numbers lads. if a group of lads from here got together and organised to pay know dog thieves a visit at random and just have a "quite word" with them and check there yard. do one dog thief a week and maybe if it was seen that there was repecutions for stealing dogs it might make them think twice. it would be very easy to organise and will if nothing else show them that the law may not touch them but there is sombody there who will........... bit far fetched but there is no point in sitting back and watching new cases of stolen dogs pop up on here every second day and saying this has to stop but doing fek all to help stop it....

just an idea....a bad 1 imo.

just an idea....a bad 1 imo.

could it be any worse than doing nothing?