Jamie Wilson Dogs Taken

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO sorry to hear about your loss Shadrack...   I'm not a coursing man,.I only keep rough and ready hedgerow curs,..nothing of the class that you guys run... However,..although they are mostly pets

Thanks for all the comments lads gives me bit more hart to stay in the dogs carnt even explane wat I'm going through at this moment in time wat type of scum can steal a mans dogs even old hazel who is

or having them stolen to order as JD said very distinct dogs lads, however a mate on another site had one stolen last weekend and the twats shaved it out and sprayed painted black fringing on it (lik

I have some better photos of the missing dogs in the passion for coursing, if anyone can scan the pages?

I don't have my hard drives here at the moment. Will try to get some pics up later umnless someone beats me to it.

Jamie's dogs are very distinctive and should stand out a mile. Who-ever stole them knew he wasn't going to be in.

They're scum,it's about time the law is changed to make it a mandatory 5 years for anyone stealing dogs...

• Like 3

Come on lads

Someone knows something

Send the lad a Pm and Give him the name and location of HIS dogs,

This aint Grassing

They are Scum, pure and simple.

How would you feel if they were YOUR dogs.

Have a think.

Its about time the Genuine dog lads stuck together.

There should be a Pinned Topic

Of known dog thieves and their location.

What they are driving ect ect.

if you would like to start one i am more than happy to pin it, but i doubt anyone would add to it as the there is people on here who already know who and where these dogs are and yet still wont say anything, i hope these dogs are found as much as i do with all the others that have been chored in the last 12 months, nicking dogs is just plain wrong and the culprits should never be defended by not doing the right thing, so whoever knows anything just do what you know is right

or having them stolen to order :thumbs: as JD said very distinct dogs lads, however a mate on another site had one stolen last weekend and the twats shaved it out and sprayed painted black fringing on it (like foxy tail and lugs) so they may try attempt to alter appearance of JW dogs, the fact they so distinct lays to the fact someone got some baghead to pinch em,

my pal hardly recognised his own dog, only when the chip confirmed it , what them twats done to that dog in less than48 hrs is criminal, made worse still be the fact the police refuse to take it seriously the man still waiting three days later

had he stepped foot on a field in arse end of nowhere at 7am he could have five police cars ten muskers and a chopper inside five fookin mins , whats the world coming too

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 9