Jamie Wilson Dogs Taken

What about that lad who has been nicking the ferrets down south ? LeeC ? did he also have a coursing dog and was very friendly with a lot of people on this site..? He might be passing on details etc etc.

my guess all along is that most of it is Antis ..They are putting people out of action in there own way,maybe passing dogs around between the do gooders and rescue brigades and that's why nobody can suss where the dogs are going 90% of the time.

Theres always going to be the usual thefts by the skag heads and low lifes etc etc..but this is all too organised and hush hush for the usual run of the mill burglars.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO sorry to hear about your loss Shadrack...   I'm not a coursing man,.I only keep rough and ready hedgerow curs,..nothing of the class that you guys run... However,..although they are mostly pets

Thanks for all the comments lads gives me bit more hart to stay in the dogs carnt even explane wat I'm going through at this moment in time wat type of scum can steal a mans dogs even old hazel who is

or having them stolen to order as JD said very distinct dogs lads, however a mate on another site had one stolen last weekend and the twats shaved it out and sprayed painted black fringing on it (lik

i no this man is real sick at the min,he is a top class dog man,5 years ago he got me a mating of a dog he bred ,an i running that line now.had a few nights in the george with him.,lets hope the dogs get found soon.allways a pup here for you jamie any time you want one as a gift.lets hope you get the back soon.

• Like 7

even if you breed off it you have got to say who the parents are witch will be hard if its stolen surely.

It would be if you sold the pups but if you kept them, ran them, built up a rep, you could breed them without question. Folk won't ask who the grandparents are and if they did, you could make up any shit. It's the only way I can see the dogs being any use.

What about that lad who has been nicking the ferrets down south ? LeeC ? did he also have a coursing dog and was very friendly with a lot of people on this site..? He might be passing on details etc etc.

my guess all along is that most of it is Antis ..They are putting people out of action in there own way,maybe passing dogs around between the do gooders and rescue brigades and that's why nobody can suss where the dogs are going 90% of the time.

Theres always going to be the usual thefts by the skag heads and low lifes etc etc..but this is all too organised and hush hush for the usual run of the mill burglars.

It's a possibility but can the antis keep it quiet though? They tend to like pats on the back too much.

• Like 1

It's a possibility but can the antis keep it quiet though? They tend to like pats on the back too much.

We need to infiltrate there ranks ...like they have obviously been doing to us. . way too many thefts of livestock ,whilst other valuables being left for it to be the simple thieves.. they would take anything not nailed down if its of any quick re-sale value.

Obviously some dogs get stolen by fellow so called dog men..but in a lot of these types of thefts they get caught out or someone tell tales at some point etc etc..

My heart goes out to anyone who has fallen victim to this... I've had my fare share of unwelcome visitors and I can tell you one thing for 100% ...It spoils everything,It wrecks your brain,and it can drive you insane if you let it. . You can never look at anyone you know the same way as you did before etc etc.

In the last 3 years I can honestly say there is not a single day goes by when I don't think about and imagine the outcome if i ever find out who it was. . . Now that's enough stress and anger for any man to have in his heart. . . Its like a fekking Cancer eating away at your strength.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...well feck that...for a game of soldiers... " keep yourself to yourself " that's the only way these days.

Anti's don't take dogs really, it's scum who want them to run and breed off, then they can sell the pups. Thats why there's so many smaller breeds going missing, cocker spaniels etc, they can be put over any old mongrel and the pups labelled as 'cocka-poos' at £600 a pop. beats going to work. Internet adverts, and the associated annonymity are the fuel for this. These scum love pinching peoples dogs, they don't have to bother rearing a pup, or spending money, just pinch a dog, run it to death then leave it behind.These are not dog men. These do not care about morals, or anything else, but themselves and money.

One things for sure, who ever stole the dogs will be out running them this weekend, that might be a way of getting them back.

• Like 6

Thanks for all the comments lads gives me bit more hart to stay in the dogs carnt even explane wat I'm going through at this moment in time wat type of scum can steal a mans dogs even old hazel who is 13 she no good to no one feels like iv had my life ripped apart going to take me a long time to get over this if I do at all just hope some one got the hart to come fwd with information thanks for comments and kind offers

• Like 10

Thanks for all the comments lads gives me bit more hart to stay in the dogs carnt even explane wat I'm going through at this moment in time wat type of scum can steal a mans dogs even old hazel who is 13 she no good to no one feels like iv had my life ripped apart going to take me a long time to get over this if I do at all just hope some one got the hart to come fwd with information thanks for comments and kind offers

Keep your chin up mate...these dogs are very distinctive....BUT be aware the scum who have these might shave the dogs coat and dye it to change its appearance.

let's hope the dogs are found asap...