Some Pics Of The Pup

coverdogs

Lovely dog pal but I wouldn't let her get wrapped up in barbed wire like that.

hello sambo, i know what you are saying but she is not wrapped up in barbed wire she is making her way through as best she can should it be over under or through, a dog that stands at a fence barking woulden't be much good as a busher. atb cd

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean but my dogs have tore themselves up many times on barbed wire through trying to jump it or smashing through it. I wouldn't stand there taking a photo of my pup whilst it's hanging through a barbed fence. Just asking for an accident.

I know what you mean but my dogs have tore themselves up many times on barbed wire through trying to jump it or smashing through it. I wouldn't stand there taking a photo of my pup whilst it's hanging through a barbed fence. Just asking for an accident.

Its a good picture I think of a trainer watching his hound work things out for itself as it surely will have to when its out of sight of its master. Pups that are kept away from fencing will be the ones who get in trouble with it.

• Like 1