Daystate Or R10

Been think of changing my daystate air range for the bsa r10 I all ready have the ultra and for the price and accurase in my opinion I think its 1 of the best rifles on the market I think the only thing it lacks in is the amount of air in it when im plinking id keep my ultra but change from the daystate to the r10 wat you lot think wats your opinions on the 3 rifles

Haven't been on a rapid heard good things about them thow think there is 1 for sale on here. see befor I had the daystate I had the hw 100 kt verey nice a well built rifle id say 1 of the quietest iv had but found that it was a verey heavy bit of kit I will admint thow qm a big fan of the bsa's any 1 been on the ultra se if so what you think I liked that they have change it to a bolt.

if you got the ranger thats heavyier than the 100 and r10 the rapid7 is the same however i had one with a cs skelton stock on my mk1 and felt lighter than my pals ultra mmc best thing to do is to go to a shop and have an hold of them all then you know what you like pal

try a rapid mfr my brother has one and is loads lighter than my r10 :yes: if you want a r10 i would look for one that has been tuned by john bowkett or xtx and what has the shroud cut down other wise they just seem too long my r10 has been chopped and tuned and is the same size as a ultra and i just love the thing .

bsafamily102_zps69d378f3.jpg

• Like 3

Had the r10, wasn't cut down like the gaffers , got the air wolf and very happy with it , but the ultra , superb

ok but if your out rabbiting , why would you need more than 40 shots, have a look at the scorpion se , it's in between the r10 and the ultra and a fu$ing good gun shot count about 60, and deadly accurate

Atb dave

Yer nice gunns just tring to get pic up of mine when it works and its not so much the shot count when am out in the field is more for when im on the range as I only have a hills pump think I need tank and its only because I was gunner swop [BANNED TEXT] me old man just for a change

try a rapid mfr my brother has one and is loads lighter than my r10 :yes: if you want a r10 i would look for one that has been tuned by john bowkett or xtx and what has the shroud cut down other wise they just seem too long my r10 has been chopped and tuned and is the same size as a ultra and i just love the thing .

bsafamily102_zps69d378f3.jpg

Put em away Gaffer, your making me drooooool................ :laugh: