Daystate Or R10

try a rapid mfr my brother has one and is loads lighter than my r10 :yes: if you want a r10 i would look for one that has been tuned by john bowkett or xtx and what has the shroud cut down other wise they just seem too long my r10 has been chopped and tuned and is the same size as a ultra and i just love the thing .

bsafamily102_zps69d378f3.jpg

Does the shorter barrel give less shots per fill as per the carbines ?

try a rapid mfr my brother has one and is loads lighter than my r10 :yes: if you want a r10 i would look for one that has been tuned by john bowkett or xtx and what has the shroud cut down other wise they just seem too long my r10 has been chopped and tuned and is the same size as a ultra and i just love the thing .

bsafamily102_zps69d378f3.jpg

Does the shorter barrel give less shots per fill as per the carbines ?

the shroud has only been cut down the barrel is a skinny barrel and is about 4" in length so in this case i would say not but

Why not try a Rapid? :thumbs:

am gunner go down to range this week end and am gunner tri the rappid the ultra se and see if they have a r10 will let you no how it goes

not sure mate mine was done when i got my r10 if you go on john bowkett website it tells you on there but you are probably best to ring him in all honesty he did alot on my gun for free thats the type of bloke he is half the stuff on mine isn't out there so ya gun goes in for one thing and comes back with loads done to it and generaly just charges for the 1st thing it went to him for he is a good honest bloke

• Like 1

Why not try a Rapid? :thumbs:

am gunner go down to range this week end and am gunner tri the rappid the ultra se and see if they have a r10 will let you no how it goes

not sure mate mine was done when i got my r10 if you go on john bowkett website it tells you on there but you are probably best to ring him in all honesty he did alot on my gun for free thats the type of bloke he is half the stuff on mine isn't out there so ya gun goes in for one thing and comes back with loads done to it and generaly just charges for the 1st thing it went to him for he is a good honest bloke
Cheers lads will have a look tonight