Wats Best Spring Powerd Rifle?

how long is a piece of string mate . i think my hw80k is the best field gun i only use .22 out hunting . but others like .177 under leavers any gun is a good gun a as long as you take the time to learn how it behaves as 2 guns bought from the same shop on the same day by the same maker and model will shoot slightly different , one thing is buy the best gun you can afford cheap guns cost you double in the end as you will get pissed with it and want a better gun

weihrauch or air arms are the best too makes as far as im conserned

• Like 2

There has been a mixed reception to the Walther LGV over the last year.

However, I have been following reports and reviews in the UK, the USA etc. and the balance is tipping heavily to the plus side.

The metal may not be nicely finished and the stocks may be unimpressive, but it appears to be not particularly hold sensitive ,extremely accurate straight out of the box, and with a mild firing cycle.

I have revised my previously negative attitude to the gun and intend to try one the first chance I get.

The base model Challenger is only thirty quid or so more than the Weihrauch HW95, which is often not particularly nice to shoot in 177 straight out of the box.

Edited by emilianoksa