Criminal Or Hero

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off on a tangent....the shock waves that criminals own demise caused was the spawn of hundreds of criminals across the UK.   Ironically i was in Afghanistan on the front line (with 3 Cdo) when both

Makes me laugh these "gang bangers" all with their you tube videos waving their guns around telling everyone not to mess "[BANNED TEXT] the X crew massive or your gonna get capped" and all that shite.

One shot an unarmed man who had a gun close by fighting the war on crime one shot a wounded man a insurgent gun close by. Fighting the war on terror   The out comes were totally diff

GTE - Because whether it's right or not, that's the cold hard fact as to why one is in prison and one is not. Doesn't mean I agree with it mate. . . . .

lol. You have misunderstood me you have put a like on borns comment then said the opposing further down lol

No. . . I think you have misunderstood me.

I PERSONALY think one thing.

But what Born said is WHY it happened.

As in - what legal things led to the occurrence, rather than what was right or wrong.

The insurgent had committed the crime of trying to kill marines.

The half caste had committed the crime of previously holding a pistol.

No comparison,the half caste should have gone to prison for a while,but didn't deserve to die for what he did that day whereas the insurgent got off lightly.

The black scum needed to be killed ,saves us paying for a bed in prison for the F**king black scum

The insurgent had committed the crime of trying to kill marines.

The half caste had committed the crime of previously holding a pistol.

No comparison,the half caste should have gone to prison for a while,but didn't deserve to die for what he did that day whereas the insurgent got off lightly.

The black scum needed to be killed ,saves us paying for a bed in prison for the F**king black scum

true and he aint even black he 1/2 chat some of them seem to be worse than blacks

Why is the fact he is black such a turn on for some people?, be careful what you post lads ffs

Anyway the two events are incomparable

he not black he 1/2 cast and as isaid they seem to be worse with there attitude . I was born in w-ton so had quite a bit to do with coloured people, and that's what I found the mix race didn't know where they fit in, and had more probs than black lads

Tell me something GTE, see if the scenario was the other way round, the soldier got off with it and the police officer got jailed, would you have made this thread? Would you have sent the PO a Christmas card? I think not. Yet you don't stay in Afghanistan, you are in no immediate danger from rebels over there. You do though stay here and are in danger from the scum that police officer eliminated. A member from this forum lost his life to scum like that, I think that proves how real the threat is here.

• Like 1

Makes me laugh these "gang bangers" all with their you tube videos waving their guns around telling everyone not to mess "[BANNED TEXT] the X crew massive or your gonna get capped" and all that shite. One of them gets shot and it's all "what did the police do that for?"

Sorry if you run with that type of crowd don't cry when it goes wrong. Fcuk him.

• Like 4

Makes me laugh these "gang bangers" all with their you tube videos waving their guns around telling everyone not to mess "[bANNED TEXT] the X crew massive or your gonna get capped" and all that shite. One of them gets shot and it's all "what did the police do that for?"

Sorry if you run with that type of crowd don't cry when it goes wrong. Fcuk him.

and I bet you most people fell the same, they shot him because the police were told he was carrying a gun not a feckin knike or pickaxe handle a feckin gun so he dead ,he wont be the last of that type of scum to get shot either by his own or the law end of :yes:

• Like 1

Why is the fact he is black such a turn on for some people?, be careful what you post lads ffs

Anyway the two events are incomparable

he not black he 1/2 cast and as isaid they seem to be worse with there attitude . I was born in w-ton so had quite a bit to do with coloured people, and that's what I found the mix race didn't know where they fit in, and had more probs than black lads

They're known to be more mentally unstable than even pure blacks.

But it's not good to set the precedent that killing someone purely because they may be holding a weapon is lawful,especially if it later turns out they weren't.

Tell me something GTE, see if the scenario was the other way round, the soldier got off with it and the police officer got jailed, would you have made this thread? Would you have sent the PO a Christmas card? I think not. Yet you don't stay in Afghanistan, you are in no immediate danger from rebels over there. You do though stay here and are in danger from the scum that police officer eliminated. A member from this forum lost his life to scum like that, I think that proves how real the threat is here.

. First of all you know nothing about me or my views , my opinions on the police officer are in favour of his action my opiions on the marine are on another thred , i am in know danger through either sitiation both partys i mention were that was my point one got the backing of the goverment one never in my opinion one deserved better treament you work out whitch

I

To who it may concern , if you have heard the crack of a round , flying past you , your lucky , it means it missed and you not dead, your comments are a mater of opinion, and it's free country so you can say what on yor mind , but please don't presume that these soldiers that have to make these desions, are morons , play with fire your gona get burnt, kill or be killed, it's time to make you've own mind up in a split second, that's all it takes,, I wonder how many member of the thl , could make the right desion in a split second, and not live to regret , if it was the wrong one,

That all I've got to say

Support our boys , they need it

Atb Dave (ex boot neck)

A

• Like 2

Off on a tangent....the shock waves that criminals own demise caused was the spawn of hundreds of criminals across the UK.

Ironically i was in Afghanistan on the front line (with 3 Cdo) when both incidents happened.

It was a bad 6 months.....and to think we were going through that to see the looters and rioters ripping our beloved country apart for the apparent protest of some low life scum who deserved to be executed at birth in our newspapers and on news reports. No wonder Blackman snapped. He's probably not the only one...untill now iv not wanted to comment on this subject.

But that tour was hell, most people here probably can't even grasp the things that happened in those 6 months in Helmand. So frankly it's insulting this discussion is going on.

Dugan was a criminal, he was a threat he was neutralised. Deal with it.

I'm not commenting on another soldiers actions

• Like 8

Off on a tangent....the shock waves that criminals own demise caused was the spawn of hundreds of criminals across the UK.

Ironically i was in Afghanistan on the front line (with 3 Cdo) when both incidents happened.

It was a bad 6 months.....and to think we were going through that to see the looters and rioters ripping our beloved country apart for the apparent protest of some low life scum who deserved to be executed at birth in our newspapers and on news reports. No wonder Blackman snapped. He's probably not the only one...untill now iv not wanted to comment on this subject.

But that tour was hell, most people here probably can't even grasp the things that happened in those 6 months in Helmand. So frankly it's insulting this discussion is going on.

Dugan was a criminal, he was a threat he was neutralised. Deal with it.

I'm not commenting on another soldiers actions

Unfortunately I can only give one like if I could I'd give you more.

• Like 2