Ferrets Stolen? Read This ;)

:laugh: I got arrested for a conspiracy over 20 grands worth of gold you idiots then a month later they arrested me other these ferrets that went missing the same time all charges have been droped never even got a trial fooooools

Edited by leec

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

Ha at last theving fuxxers Just makes you wonder how many more of the fuxxing scum are on this site hidden behind a false name picking there targets !!! don't know about you all but makes me feel l

Never bring anyone to your home where you keep your ferretd dogs etc not worth the risk until you can trust them

Posted Images

:laugh: I got arrested for a conspiracy over 20 grands worth of gold you idiots then a month later they arrested me other these ferrets that went missing the same time all charges have been droped never even got a trial fooooools

so the phantom ferret menace is still at large then :ninja: