Ferrets Stolen? Read This ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

Ha at last theving fuxxers Just makes you wonder how many more of the fuxxing scum are on this site hidden behind a false name picking there targets !!! don't know about you all but makes me feel l

Never bring anyone to your home where you keep your ferretd dogs etc not worth the risk until you can trust them

Posted Images

Ha at last theving fuxxers

Just makes you wonder how many more of the fuxxing scum are on this site hidden behind a false name picking there targets !!!

don't know about you all but makes me feel like jacking in this site to protect my dogs, ferrets and most of all my famly

• Like 3

Ha at last theving fuxxers

Just makes you wonder how many more of the fuxxing scum are on this site hidden behind a false name picking there targets !!!

don't know about you all but makes me feel like jacking in this site to protect my dogs, ferrets and most of all my famly

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to have my guard up,,, be nice if Lloyd'y could get his ferts back,,, and any other folk come to that

• Like 4

No one is born a c**t its the lessons and morals you are taught/learn by parents and others as you grow up. If they see it as acceptable once you are no longer a child, ie into your teens and twenties, then they will see it as acceptable till the day they die. 31, 61 whatever age. Shocking how people could use a site like this as a locating tool. I was guna message someone today about meeting up at the weekend for a go wi ferrets. I think it may have to be a neutral meeting place now. People like that will spoil it for the 99% of people on here who have no hidden agenda.

• Like 1

Can a mod please get my name off this asap I am from Northampton Check posts have looked at members and I am the only Lee c on here so please sort asap. No worries guys I would jump on it if I though It was some one on here, can I just say that maybe checking details before posting may have been a good idea

Can a mod please get my name off this asap I am from Northampton Check posts have looked at members and I am the only Lee c on here so please sort asap. No worries guys I would jump on it if I though It was some one on here, can I just say that maybe checking details before posting may have been a good idea

The guy in question as the username leec. :thumbs: