Tam Parker - R.i.p.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is with deep regret that I have to inform all, that Mr Tam Parker, Vice Chairman of the National Working Terrier Federation, sadly passed away at his home yesterday. Tam, a dedicated terrier man a

Hi Everyone   This is Joanna Tam's Daughter I would just like to say thank you so very very much for all your kind words, im sure that I will know of every single one of you but obviously without my

Gone away to the mountains and glens Terriers by his side forever his friends RIP TAM

Sad loss to the Terrierworld,had the pleasure to have worked alongside Tam,fighting the numerous bills,and had our disagreements on the way forward,but always kept a friendly relationship ...Agreed to disagree approach..to life..

He was the first person the wife the wife phoned,when I failed to return from a visit to the Police,regarding their interest in me !

He calmed her down an gave solid support and advice . A close friend he was not, but a Help when needed.

His aim ,terrierwork and Terrier men regardless who they were..were to be Protected. He Succeeded in this in a BIG WAY !!

My condolences with the Family (Events cordinator).

Tam will be laid to rest ,next Tues at 4pm Blantyre

I for one will be paying my respects...

• Like 3

Sad to hear of the passing of Tam. A worthy and thoughtful tribute Barrie. I only spoke to Tam on the phone on a few occasions but he was always willing to share his time and experience with others and the IWTF. My condolences to his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

• Like 2

Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Tam was a great leader for terriermen on these islands as members

of the I.W.T.F. discovered over the last few years.

A terrible loss for all of us.

R.I.P.

• Like 3