Thl Fishing Comp 2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

You can all f**k off. I'll be there but limited drinking....defo no shitty colostomy bag cider!!...lol

singing ???

Only if your lucky.....think Mal wants a Neil Diamond duet..lol

• Like 1

You can all f**k off. I'll be there but limited drinking....defo no shitty colostomy bag cider!!...lol

singing ???

:D i`m sure he`d be well up for it ...

singing ???

:D i`m sure he`d be well up for it ...

now if theirs a chance of a drunken singing session ime in!

singing ???

he`s been known to do a turn post-14509-0-13338900-1397251644.jpg

singing ???

-----------------

post-14509-0-13338900-1397251644.jpg

Edited by the_stig

Ffs I thought it was the weekend if the 23rd..... I've got severe re juggling to do.....

Good job John,

Where the f**k did Mel and mick appear from?, not a word for months, the fishing thread is up and they're back lol

• Like 2

I thought it was going to Be the weekend of the 23rd as well, I'm shafted if its the 17th got my son and grand daughter coming down for a weeks holiday. Bollocks, was looking forward to it as well.

Ffs I thought it was the weekend if the 23rd..... I've got severe re juggling to do.....

Good job John,

Where the f**k did Mel and mick appear from?, not a word for months, the fishing thread is up and they're back lol

?I was thinking the same Kevin wa going to pm Mel see how he was and he appeared . I may have to borrow fishing gear of ya lad nothin fancy mind , I'm no Fanny'n about with a fly rod on my inflatable tractor tyre with ply wood on it and ill need something for an anchor lol
  • Like 3

I thought it was going to Be the weekend of the 23rd as well, I'm shafted if its the 17th got my son and grand daughter coming down for a weeks holiday. Bollocks, was looking forward to it as well.

take them on a camping trip to Wales robbo ?

How much will it be and are dogs allowed???? Looks good :thumbs:

No dogs clipo and that's final

PS is there a pool table got some revenge ti dish out this year.....:D

where you getting them smileys from?? Lol

We should have a dog show while were at it lol pound a go and all goes to the charity........get stig to judge it :laugh:

da kin what your on about the smilies ? Ill have to go out and buy a lead now have you got a Spair one you could bring lol ?