Stallion Kills 4 Year Old

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's the reason i hate horses.

Horses are amazing animals not to be underestimated. I've worked with them most of my life and you have to admire them. A prey animal that allows a predator on its back. For such a large animal it's r

Did some work for a fella few years back, his mrs and daughter were loading a horse in to a horse box!   Horse went in and as they lifted the gate up he wanted out and the gate come down and killed

hate the f*cking things, my daughter was trampled by one, broke her arm and smashed her collar bone

this was of a riding school pony that was supposed to be bomb proof

had a good few close calls of horses when I've been out with the dogs

rest in peace little man , thoughts are with the family

stallions and bulls are a dogmans worse knightmare..........but out the two the stallion is the worse!!!! 4 legs that kick in any direction, teeth that can rip flesh of your leg and awesome power that can f**k you up proper........RIP young lad

Bloody hate horses if there no trying to kick you there biting you , two years ago my son caught two hoofs right in the middle of his back while ferreting a horse stud spent Sunday at casualty till he could pee in a cup to see if there was blood in his urine , then the next time we went back there she said somebody else is doing it as i didn't think you would be back

I don't have a problem with horses.....

R.I.P little one, and so close after Christmas too. :cray:

neither do i , there is near 20 TBs here ranging from foals to 10 yr olds and im around them everyday but i still wouldnt trust them ..

that vid BPR put up nearly happened to me , i was trying to encourage a foal to walk on a lead rope , tell you now i shit myself when i seen hoofs :laugh:

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with horses.....

R.I.P little one, and so close after Christmas too. :cray:

neither do i , there is near 20 TBs here ranging from foals to 10 yr olds and im around them everyday but i still wouldnt trust them ..

that vid BPR put up nearly happened to me , i was trying to encourage a foal to walk on a lead rope , tell you now i shit myself when i seen hoofs :laugh:

Lucky your not normal height or it would've been square in the puss, instead of a foot over......

• Like 1