• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paulus = ray of sunshine.

In the scrot lol a few years back while out with the terriers I was down on my knees with the smoker. A rat ran straight into my lap, dog bit rat, rat bit me lol I can laugh about it now but at the t

got bit by a mink once doing my "take them out the trap alive trick" that hurt got hot and swelled up then went all nasty and pussy!   but yeh ive been bit by a rat on the side of my hand and tha

I was bitten by a rat once through my finger nail, it did smart some what :yes:. To be honest I didn't treat it beyond flushing it under a tap. Used to have a care free attitude towards animal bites when younger, but old age has softened me up :laugh:

I know Paulus, to be honest I am lucky not to have had any of that in my time, the worst of it all is that I used to teach others about that stuff. Mechanics and their cars, you know what its like :laugh: seriously though, rat bites or any animal bite for that matter is not to be treated lightly :thumbs:

No, but i did have one run up the inside of my trouser leg. Peeked it's head out of my waistband at the back, then run back down the inside of my trouser leg again. I busted some good moves that day :laugh:

:laugh:

got bit by a mink once doing my "take them out the trap alive trick" :blink::blink: that hurt got hot and swelled up then went all nasty and pussy!

but yeh ive been bit by a rat on the side of my hand and that went knarly too!

infact most times ive been bitten by a wild critter its gone all horrid and hot! apart from the few times i got bit by the otter, got bit on the eyebrow in my sleep by the f***ing thing! that was a wake up ile tell you! :icon_eek:

• Like 3

Fox got me in that fleshy bit between forefinger and thumb, the bit that webs when you stretch. Near shit and it was the shock of what could have been that done it. Few years later a mate got bit through his thumb nail, hard. Tough bugger he is too but he went the colour of boiled shite and fainted. That fox made a right mess, I didn't envy him that one!!

Had a rat run up the back of my coat once, never bit but the feel of it's nails and both knowing what it was, what it could do and that I could only feel and not see was 100 times worse than that fox..!!