Hassle With Local Street Gang

Guest BIG FRANK
there has to be one in that group who would be interested in birds maybe sussing that one out & get chatting may be enough to defuse the situation :hmm:

go out and get balled up with a bat and teach them some manners one at a time it will work cave there f;;;ing heads in mate chavs yobs lets kick ass and get rid!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget that the law is blind........no grey areas with the plod, just a conviction or not.......they dont really care who it is.........I know a lad who was stabbed when I was a youth, he pulled out the blade and went into a frenzy on his attacker..........self defence?..........9 years later they let him out!

weve got a little bit of trouble at the moment, the little shits are chucking fags butts over my wall when they smoke down an allyway at the back of mine. :no:

they think it trivial but when my little 15 month old girl whos toddling round the garden picking the fags up . :no: .......luckily non have been a light yet, but fack there is going to be trouble when my Mrs get hold of one of em. =@:gunsmilie: ........these are girls :no:

Beat a Chav a day and keep the scum away :thumbdown:

As hard as this may sound, it might be best to completely ignore them if they come back, the more you shout at them the more they will enjoy the fight/ aggro :yes: However, if you provide them with no stimulation ie ignoring them they will soon get bored and take their immature/ problematic actions elsewhere. Its very difficult in todays society to get a conviction and sometimes; even if you manage to secure a conviction what lesson do they learn? The prisons are all full to bursting point and what hardship is that? TV, all their food and a regular supply of illicit substances which the prison officers are powerless to prevent. Its this country/ government thats got it all wrong - the people who work hard and pay taxes are the ones who suffer in the end. It makes me mad to be honest, people need to vote and make a stand against government policies that clearly are'nt working :censored:

Anyhow, rant over now. I hope you manage to get the situation sorted and I wouldnt bother going ahead with the charges as he will just get away with it..........this time.

Guest little_lloyd
The police should be out and about....We have a pig on a bike :haha: who rides round to prevent any ruckus.

nonono_pig_on_bike.jpg

is that him? :laugh: :laugh:

Yep thats him, my gosh he must cover a fair amount of villages in a day :blink:

We are now living in a terrible society where there is no respect, and one where certain individuals will plunge a knife into you, kick you to death on the floor or even put a bullet in you.

I think it is getting really worrying the way this country is turning out, and i hope it all turns out ok for you.

SINDASOX :thumbs:

Most of these dicks are just bored youths looking for entertainment. If you ignore them after a while it will probably fizzle out. You can,t relie on the police to help you as most of these lads are cowards and will come back and do something when your out, or will make you look daft by hanging around outside your house and tournting you then run away. I know iv,e been in the same boat myself. If you choose the path of violence be prepared for a visit from the police and loose your gun licence is it worth it? THE CHANCE TO GET EVEN WILL PRESENT ITSELF ONE DARK WINDY NIGHT, WHEN THE GUY WITH THE KNIFE IS WALKING HOME ALONE REMEMBER REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

hello

i also had a spot of trouble about a year ago no knife involved but i was told by a freind of mine that a group of chaver tw*ts wanted to do me in so the first time i seen them i was on the way to a friends house and there they were in my path all staring at me i walked straight up tw*ted one in the head and shouted at them abit got no retaliation so went on my merry way

had no trouble since thankfully and ooooooohhhhhhhhhh it felt good!!!!

Edited by nsp1

get your self an eagle jasper and train it to a hoodie lure, then set it free next time they start :boxing:

its about time this country got its priorites right and stand up to these yobs, mostly are chavs

the goverment is so rapped up in the EU to do anything about it,

i cant understand why these yobs are doing it to their own when we have a counrty full of sylum seekers here that could be abused! lets face it,who want them?

jasper get your self a cheap cctv kit and get it filmed, write everything down thats happened, make a book of it and then show it to your local mp, then show it to the police head chief, let him see the times you've called the police and how long its taken them to come, make notes of officers badge numbers and names if possible.

if they dont do anything then tell them your taking to the press,then take it to the local paper

the police dont like bad press :toast:

DONT take this in your own hands mate as they will have won,

the last time a mate of mine had trouble like this we got about 20 lads together and just had a drink at his house, they saw this and must of thought shit, cause it never kicked of for him again 8)