Hassle With Local Street Gang

Guest artic monkey

IF HE HAS NO PREVIOUS THEN HE MIGHT BE LEGABLE FOR A CAUTION. DEPENDS ON HIS EXACT AGE? AND HE MUST AGREE TO ACCEPT ONE!

NO CCTV, NO INDEPENDANT WITNESSES, THE CASE WILL NEVER GET TO COURT.

THERE IS THE THREAT TO KILL AND ENDANGER LIFE BUT AGAIN CONCRETE EVIDENCE IS NEEDED!

ID ASK THE POLICE TO PUT A MARKER ON YOUR HOUSE, MEANING TREAT ALL CALLS AS URGRNT!!

A STATEMENT SHOULD OF BEEN TAKEN NO MATTER WHAT AS AN OFFENCE HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE!!

THEN YOU GET YOUR CRIME NUMBER WITH AN UNIQUE NUMBER FOR REFERANCE.

THE LOCAL BEAT MANAGER SHOULD OF RECEIVED A E MAIL IN THE MORNING AND A LOCAL VISIT FROM HIM TOO!!

THEY CANT CHARGE THIS BOY WITHOUT YOUR STATEMENT FOR POSSESSION OF OFFENCE WEAPON IN A PUBLIC PLACE!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they found the knife they are definately able to prove that the lad was carrying / using the knife. I'm a fingerprint development officer, in english i work in a lab and in the field, where i find fingerprints on peices of evidence, knifes, handbags, blackbags stuff like that. So saying that the lad handled the knife bare handed they have a good chace of proviing it was him. Knives are an everyday exhibit in work and have good marks come up.

So you do have proof he did it, providing he handled it.

Dan

a friend of mine in the north had the same problem, he and some mates let the car that was causing the trouble into the estate, once in they closed it off with an old car, the car was doing doughnuts only to drive up the estate and find the exit closed, then they pulled up in a van threw the lads into it, drove for about 3 and a half hours around the area and dropped them about 10 miles away, up an old dirt road. now thinking they were miles away

shit a brick, balaclava's on warned them the next time they entered the estate, be it for a social or acting the c**t tha they would be digging their graves out in the same hill, problem solved...................................... :thumbs:

Get good cctv for your house digital sensors so it emails it to a 3rd party get fire blankets, extinguishers, dont get caught your self gather as much evidence as possible names addresses hang outs spend a few quid get them fitted up but don/t let them win don't get mad get even they know were you live. get a vest. They dont care so how should we/you deal with anti social behaviour,neighbour hood watch, but every one must be commited and get involved.

best of luck.

Twins

Guest artic monkey
If they found the knife they are definately able to prove that the lad was carrying / using the knife. I'm a fingerprint development officer, in english i work in a lab and in the field, where i find fingerprints on peices of evidence, knifes, handbags, blackbags stuff like that. So saying that the lad handled the knife bare handed they have a good chace of proviing it was him. Knives are an everyday exhibit in work and have good marks come up.

So you do have proof he did it, providing he handled it.

Dan

The proof is there, but proving it? A fingerprint lift is good enough to put the offender handling or handled the knife. But to proove it was him threatening with intention is another game! Thats why a statement was needed for the describtion of the offender. Then that way the OIC can put it too him in interview. Thats if the officers seized, exhibited the knife? Bad policing, nevermind the paperwork, officers first port of call is to protect life and limb and to treat all injured persons the same way and fully investigate the crime and update the victim! Paperwork is part of the parcel, espeacially with all the deaths involving knife attacks!The death of Pc Henry from Bedfordshire is a prime example!!!

Get good cctv for your house digital sensors so it emails it to a 3rd party get fire blankets, extinguishers, dont get caught your self gather as much evidence as possible names addresses hang outs spend a few quid get them fitted up but don/t let them win don't get mad get even they know were you live. get a vest. They dont care so how should we/you deal with anti social behaviour,neighbour hood watch, but every one must be commited and get involved.

best of luck.

Twins

a vest? :laugh:

you thinking the rab c nesbitt look will scare them off :laugh: :laugh:

the worst thing you can do is chase them off.. they love it.

wing mirrors kicked off,tyres done,key scratches on several cars.police do nothing..

had to sort it the only way that works...i figured out who the top lad was in this mob of hoodies... went to his house one morning and got his dad to the door,i said the next thing that happens to my car etc anything... im coming through your house and im going for you not your lad!,

it stopped immedietly all i get from them nows :thumbs: .

id go with that mate :yes:

av you not read recently of innocent people comeing out of their front doors to confront yobs and being killed our brave or I dont mean to be rude some might say stupid friend ran after them and yer they were brave enough to pull a knife but maybe not brave enough to use it, and oh yer I have chased people as well but not with out some legal protection yes, my walkig stick pic's are one's that live near the top of my stairs shorter one near the front door can be lead weighted for? balance and a little bit of kendo training admit it wont stop a bullet but it will stop a knife and it will stop a group for a while and can take casuaties so you are not the only one. no offence meant to any one better to be prepared like our friend with the knife but a walking stick to help with the uneven pavements helps and yes I do make them any one interested I can send pic's.

Twins. post-10496-1190141643.jpgpost-10496-1190141552.jpg

post-10496-1190141529.jpg

im not going to suggest what anyone should do in this situation but ive been through the same shite for a year or two where i live now.the worst thing you can do is chase them off.. they love it.

wing mirrors kicked off,tyres done,key scratches on several cars.police do nothing..

had to sort it the only way that works...i figured out who the top lad was in this mob of hoodies... went to his house one morning and got his dad to the door,i said the next thing that happens to my car etc anything... im coming through your house and im going for you not your lad!,

it stopped immedietly all i get from them nows :thumbs: .

not quite the same thing mate but i have done the same thing when my kids get greif of some of the older ones round here go straight to the father let him know it happens again and its him i'm coming for ,after all its up to us to keep our kids right my misses keeps saying you cant just go to the father but i f*****g can no way i waiting till the little b*****ds hurt my kids bad
next time it happens just walk out to them calmly whip your nob out in front of them and tell them "anymore fooking about and this is going up your arse " that,ll stop em. :notworthy:

Fcuking i just saw Darcy on his way to Jasper's with a knife......... :haha:

That wasn't a knife in my pocket........ :blink::o:icon_redface: :kiss: :D

Nice one people for the good advice I'll take it on bored for the future :notworthy:..

On the downside I rang the police up tonight to ask what the situation is? the guy dealing with it was on leave so they checked it out and rang me back, you're probably all not going to beleive this but I swear to you this is true.

The lad was released with only a Repremand :icon_eek:, I asked the guy on the phone what this meant and he told me " that because he has no previouse and that he is still classed as a juvenile plus lack of evidence all they could do was serve him with a Repremand".

Basically what they saying is if he is a naughty boy in the future or he ever comes near this place again he'll be dragged before the courts as he now has a criminal record, its unreal as he's basically just got away with a slapped wrist when he turned the tears on, apparantly he showed alot of remorse and plenty of tears :blink:....

I'll be honest I am a bit wound up about it as if I nut one when any of his mates are about as a wittness Bang goes my Shotgun Licence. Let down is a undertatement cause I know they'll be back probably not with the lad with the Repremend but the rest will, I just hope the police will take everything into account what we're going through should anything get out of hand.

when the lads pulled the knife yesterday I wasn't stupid!! I took my walking stick which is pretty heavy like a pick axe handle :angel:, the shock is this didn't put them off and both was more than willing to mix it while they had knives in their hands :blink:. to give it to you straight I didn't bottle it as such but for once I stood and thought of the consequences of what might happen if I crown them or me getting knived, so I said my bit and walked away back up the driveway followed by a string of abuse.

Out of Interest and considering the lads age and the fact he was only Repremanded would they still take his prints and DNA like they normally would these days when being arrested? my other problem is my young lad of 11 has just started the school most of them are at, I'm praying they don't touch him as I know then the shit will hit the fan....

Cheers

Jasper

a repremand might not be such a bad thing jasper, at least its dealt with, if he'd of been bailed to a court appearence then theyd probably be back round trying to intimadate you into dropping charges not that you would, at least now they know if there gonna harrass you your not afraid to press charges.