Hassle With Local Street Gang

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck me you can't get on with any c*nt can you :laugh:

Where the feck do you live, the Bronx FFS :boxing:

You won't beleive it but I live in a small village and I'm about 10 houses from the total sticks, I have a conifer wood at the bottom of the garden and another to the side of the house, there is no street lamps along the street and at night its black as black.

the lads come from the estate about 2 miles down the road, they come down hre just to cause mayhem but no one else seems to want to do anything to stop them!! I get fed up being the only one with a mouth peice while the rest sit in the houses and won't say a thing :blink:.....

Jasper i believe they should have taken his dna and prints......i think i'm right in saying he now has a criminal record so his prints and dna should be recorded. When i was prosecuted a while back for that 'airgun fiasco' they took my prints and dna and i was only 16. I'd like to add i have no criminal record because i got a walk out but obviously my details are kept.

Nice one Nikey :thumbs:. I'll be Honest mate I hope he has had the full DNA treatment cause just looking at him you can see he's just scum with no respect for anyone, they stroll down this road picking on elderly residents and have even gone as far as walking into one their houses and scareing the shit out of them.....

i've had run ins like this before,but i made sure i knew some of the lads names before approaching them,when i confronted them they acted as if i didn't know who they were,so i shouted of a list of names who were present,and all of them were suprised,i did my homework first but these scum still need to be dealt with and i do not advocate confrontation methods as they will use knives more often than not,but it does help the fact that you know most of the group,they then think twice about doing anything,also always have CCTV equipment installed to back everything up,i wish you all the best Jasper,

Higgins.

Do what i did last time some f****r pulled a knife kick the shit out of him and strangle the b*****d 27 knife wounds later but one dead c**t.I bloody hate knifes,if people stuck with there fists you wouldnt get none of this trouble.

Jasper mate,don't go slapping anyone,cos,you will be the one in nick,and the coppers WILL be round quick time if you hit one of them ...be sure of that.I wouldnt back down,as the copper suggested either,and,I would go and see the father,and,explain how you could be friendly if he sorted his son out,but,if he didnt then as was said before...you will be coming to see him for retribution.Most parents dont want to be associated with their kids behaviour,so give it a go.Don't forget things have a nasty habit of escalating and getting totally out of control.I would also ring the coppers superior and make an official complaint,and tell him you will contact the papers if he does nothing.Also if he is oing not guilty,and he is found to be guilty then they will hammer him...........good luck with it anyway mate,and keep us posted......Martin. :thumbs:

Do what i did last time some f****r pulled a knife kick the shit out of him and strangle the b*****d 27 knife wounds later but one dead c**t.I bloody hate knifes,if people stuck with there fists you wouldnt get none of this trouble.

f**k me where do you live Afghanistan :gunsmilie::doh:

really? :laugh: :laugh:

Just remembered they've got access to pc's in 'Broadmoor' now mate :rtfm: ......so don't say too much. :nono: