Án Táin Working Airedales - New Recruit

A new 1 year old bitch from American working lineage has joined the pack. Deep chested, strong feet, large powerful jaws but more importantly able to range out through the larger plantations and bogs.

Great to see the pack begin to form and thanks to "The Hunting Life" I have been able to locate a sire form working lineage to put across the 3 bitches, so maybe next year working Airedales will be available for those who want to work them. Great working with hounds as a pack themselves.

1480743_10153593926120487_791047845_n.jp

1532072_10153593705310487_2067248592_n.j

1535418_10153593721055487_903243800_n.jp

1461160_10153563864805487_35763390_n.jpg

If anyone would like any info on working Airedales PM me and I will get back to you asap.

• Like 8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These pups are so important to re-establishing the Airedale as the true "HUNT TERRIER" to compliment hound packs, working alongisde lurchers and terriers or work solely as a unique pack within Ireland

A new 1 year old bitch from American working lineage has joined the pack. Deep chested, strong feet, large powerful jaws but more importantly able to range out through the larger plantations and bogs

Black Phillip, giving out bad information such as that is one of the reasons so many people take on a breed, realise it's totally unsuited for them and ends up on the merry-go-round of dogs for sale.

These pups are so important to re-establishing the Airedale as the true "HUNT TERRIER" to compliment hound packs, working alongisde lurchers and terriers or work solely as a unique pack within Ireland and the UK.

What the Airedale brings is diversity and each person who receives a pup has his/her own part to play in re-establishing the breed. Taking the time to allow the dogs to mature, make mistakes, rectify issues and for me the handler is more important than the sale of the pup. He or she doesn't need to have experience even seeing an Airedale, just the want to develop and hunt one.

I will not be breeding these pups for money, they are being bred for working handlers only.

These pups will be gifted were possible. Not sold.

551357_10153426269780487_1902806691_n.jp

• Like 14