Vinni Dog

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any county what more can he do I got 1 stolen years ago done everything possible to trace it unfortunately it disaoeared of the face of the earth ffs stop this oul nonsense men thinking it a wind up and he bought zack of me I also sold him vinnie let's put the shite talk to bed lads

• Like 5

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any county what more can he do I got 1 stolen years ago done everything possible to trace it unfortunately it disaoeared of the face of the earth ffs stop this oul nonsense men thinking it a wind up and he bought zack of me I also sold him vinnie let's put the shite talk to bed lads

i got mine stole last april an i havnt give up

brenna the way the lad just gave up make,s people think he,s having them on or something else happened i no any man had dog,s stolen dont come on here saying he,s just spent a fortune on another it just dosent add up most lads would keep stum about the new dog.

• Like 1

I agree he shouldn't be sayn whhat he's got and what they can do I told him this he young fella he'll learn to keep stum and if any you lads know the transpor men who take dogs over the water theyl vouch for me I sent the dog over they know me well. Lenny or seamus

• Like 2

i dunno brenna, im not saying anyone is telling lies but vinnie was stolen on the 3rd jan and was replaced with another dog by the 11th jan...... why tell everyone about the new dog when the pen gate was barely closed from the first one being lifted out of it?? just comes accross as being strange that the new dog is the business and vinnie is forgotten about..... again my opinion and i wish him the best with his new dog but id be keeping stump about it if it was me. atb.

brenna the way the lad just gave up make,s people think he,s having them on or something else happened i no any man had dog,s stolen dont come on here saying he,s just spent a fortune on another it just dosent add up most lads would keep stum about the new dog.

he was saying on another topic hes got the fawz cup winner in the yard.thats maybe why hes being targeted.

Look lads I'll never give up on looking for my dog I'd give any thing to get him back the reason I bout zack is because at 1 stage I was goin to give up the sport I was that sick of my dog been stole so if I had zack I'll get my head in the right place and keep coursing so please lads stop having a lafe cause I don't fined it funny I put a lot of time and effort in to vinni

it seems there is a lot silly posts if you ask me paying big money for new dog and he was giveing 10 grand for another dog lately, people are going to ask where a young fella is getting 10 grand,, but i hope he gets his dog back atb

• Like 2

I'm sayn no more on this topic yous lads think what yous want my blood boils when lads post up things they know nowt about and nans he has a pure saluki bitch who is outa fawawaz winner I've seen the bitches papers when I was over and she was mated to vinnie just hope for the mans sake she in pup I rest my case atvb and foxdigger vinnie stolen more that 8 days ffs

it seems there is a lot silly posts if you ask me paying big money for new dog and he was giveing 10 grand for another dog lately, people are going to ask where a young fella is getting 10 grand,, but i hope he gets his dog back atb

I tryed to buy pather yes she a good bitch I offerd big money but if u read my topic correctly I said John wouldn't take 10k
  • Like 1

I tryed to buy pather yes she a good bitch I offerd big money but if u read my topic correctly I said John wouldn't take 10k

cleverly worded john would throw his granny in on the deal for 10k

SF i hope you get vinnie back nothing as bad as getting dog stolen. but lad ffs use your BRAIN and wise up before you lose another dog and it can happen twice its on this site today were a lad was done 2 ,in 1 week. :bad:

• Like 1