Alternative Skills

Draft excluder......

Dust bin :laugh:

Trev also had the skill of being able to eat 3 frozen chicken fillets in the time it took me to have a pisss :laugh: :laugh:

That kelpie of mine,,used to winde one of my mates right up,, I'm sure she new what she was doing,,, one time she jumped threw his car window,, wich was down,,, and ate about 3-4 loaves of bread,,, he had bought,, the mess in the back of his shiny new Subaru impretza was something to behold,,, plastic bread wrappers torn to shreds,,, bread crumbs,,, and a fat kelpie stretched out on his back seat,,,

• Like 3

Draft excluder......

Dust bin :laugh:

Trev also had the skill of being able to eat 3 frozen chicken fillets in the time it took me to have a pisss :laugh: :laugh:

That kelpie of mine,,used to winde one of my mates right up,, I'm sure she new what she was doing,,, one time she jumped threw his car window,, wich was down,,, and ate about 3-4 loaves of bread,,, he had bought,, the mess in the back of his shiny new Subaru impretza was something to behold,,, plastic bread wrappers torn to shreds,,, bread crumbs,,, and a fat kelpie stretched out on his back seat,,,

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh:

Jesus Trev did alsorts when he was at that stage.. somehow managed to get my bankcard out of my wallet and turn it into tiny pieces of plastic confetti complete with the chip sticking out of his turd the next day like a shiney feckin cherry :laugh:

He also somehow managed to get hold of a bag of weed and eat it :laugh: :laugh: now that was bloody hilarious for about 2 days :laugh: poor dog didn't know where he was :laugh:

Swallowed a 2pound coin, kinell the list is endless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

had a 3/8 5/8th bitch make a nest out of two dozen andrex and a couple of box`s of sanitary towels, a sight to behold when you walked in the back door :laugh::laugh:

Had a jack bitch that did the same with bog roll and funnily enough the staffy did it with the sofa cushions the little sod looked proper pleased with herself :laugh::laugh:

I had a lovely fawn 27 ins powerhouse who had two fantastic talents ....

Number 1 was the assumption that every van on the road was for him to be transported in to go hunting , he would disappear from the garden and be found in the back of council workers transits , plumbers, roofers in fact anyone getting work done on the estate , they usually found it pretty funny

His other skill was an unerring ability to hear ice cream vans, at the opening chords of Yankee Doodle dandy he would hurdle the back fence through the front garden , over the front gate and hurtle to the ice cream van knocking kids sideways from his path, he would stand paws on the counter growling at anyone who moved him until he got a cornet, which he ate in one bite and would spend the return journey home shaking his head , pawing at his mouth and howling with brain freeze...

Yeah he was a real pleasure to own lol

• Like 7