• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my gould bitch

watch that chain dont break

Posted Images

Nice terrier ignore the bitchy comments a lot of jealous a holes on this site a lot of decent knowledgable lads don't post because of it.

apart from the the chain and collar comments there arnt any and i doubt there would be for a fine looking terrier :thumbs:

Nice terrier ignore the bitchy comments a lot of jealous a holes on this site a lot of decent knowledgable lads don't post because of it.

apart from the the chain and collar comments there arnt any and i doubt there would be for a fine looking terrier :thumbs:
got to say I did see one back handed compliment but they edited it pretty lively lol .

Back handed I said nice looking bull in my opinion no bull should be in working terrier and I am entitled to my opinion like you are marshman it was not back handed just my opinion and uru know that

Am afraid its america they breed what they like as we do. Its to be admired for what it is and its still a terrier not my type either but a fine specimen

dont want to ruin the lads thread but dont you think that some terrier breeds needed a top up of bull blood to evolve ...

If you can get a terrier to work [Proper work] that looks as good as that , then you have some ''Luck'' on your side, good luck with it !

. You can only work your stock on whats availble , Are american cousins have far more choice than us down trodden surbifiles , coon , badger, fox, possom , groundhog , think i know women in the states who dig more To teckles than people on here. Real work. Bolster been banned since 1973 , were left with the protection of game if were lucky , that terrier will work coon in bales , barns and under the soil , will have to avoid getting skunk gassed , needled by porkys , snake bit , real work. We can only dream of the oppotunitys they have over there. While we chase fox they hunt bear and lion , lynx , Work comes in many forms , real work is what you put in front of your own and make you happy no one else matters only my humble opinion
  • Like 3

Back handed I said nice looking bull in my opinion no bull should be in working terrier and I am entitled to my opinion like you are marshman it was not back handed just my opinion and uru know that

Am afraid its america they breed what they like as we do. Its to be admired for what it is and its still a terrier not my type either but a fine specimen

dont want to ruin the lads thread but dont you think that some terrier breeds needed a top up of bull blood to evolve ...

. Its personal choise me i like fell types But have owned the latter Of witch i can only dream of replicating