Aye it's me :D

Grandad...?!?................ :hmm::o:o

I see your still a cheeky wee minx :D how's your mam? Tell her I was asking for her :D

Oh you little bitch :feck: Didnt expect you to have gone far grandad, knew you'd raise that ageing face of yours again :D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa , Aaron , you don't pick easy targets do you ? Hot meat is a wrestling god ! he wrastles gators for fun , don't mess with him or he will Nagasaki nose throw all over the fkin place as for Socks ,

Lol Arron my youngest girl would slap the fukc out of you ... Run along and play now there's a good boy .........

Arron as much as I would love to accommodate you I find no pleasure in inflicting pain on chubby teenagers ... AND besides you sound far to tough for me .............

Posted Images

I see your still a cheeky wee minx :D how's your mam? Tell her I was asking for her :D

Oh you little bitch :feck: Didnt expect you to have gone far grandad, knew you'd raise that ageing face of yours again :D

:laugh: just cause I said you were too young for me, your still holding a grudge I see :laugh: how's you mo, keeping good I hope? Shape that is :D

:laugh: just cause I said you were too young for me, your still holding a grudge I see :laugh: how's you mo, keeping good I hope? Shape that is :D

aye dead on - your too old grandad :laugh: You have succumbed to gravity :D

Im good as usual, got myself some chickens and ducks - oh and 2 pigs to keep me occupied :yes: Happy as larry on my make shift farm :laugh::laugh:

hope your well and not trying it on with any fat chicks in chippy's..... Or was that you?... hmm :D:tongue2:

Im good as usual, got myself some chickens and ducks - oh and 2 pigs to keep me occupied :yes: Happy as larry on my make shift farm :laugh::laugh:

hope your well and not trying it on with any fat chicks in chippy's..... Or was that you?... hmm :D:tongue2:

:laugh: that gravity jibe reminds me of your bra size :laugh: nice wee handful :tongue2: I'm sure I got yours and Molly's :laugh:

A wee farm eh, good good. Hope your keeping Foxy Loxy in check.

That chippy bird rings a bell, was it not lab? My memories shocking lol. I picked up a prostitute since we last spoke :laugh: she was thumbing a lift and I'm a sucker for a short skirt :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: that gravity jibe reminds me of your bra size :laugh: nice wee handful :tongue2: I'm sure I got yours and Molly's :laugh:

That chippy bird rings a bell, was it not lab? My memories shocking lol. I picked up a prostitute since we last spoke :laugh: she was thumbing a lift and I'm a sucker for a short skirt :laugh:

:laugh: that gravity jibe reminds me of your bra size :laugh: nice wee handful I'm sure I got yours and Molly's :laugh:

That chippy bird rings a bell, was it not lab? My memories shocking lol. I picked up a prostitute since we last spoke :laugh: she was thumbing a lift and I'm a sucker for a short skirt

FPMSL - nah you thought you'd mine and Moll.'s bra size im sure you'd been snooping on us.! :laugh: As for the chippy girl i do think it was you, maybe lab - feck i dont know. My memory as bad as yours

As for the prostitute - that was un avoidable - you should be in your slippers at a fire at your ripe old age :whistling:

:laugh: that gravity jibe reminds me of your bra size :laugh: nice wee handful I'm sure I got yours and Molly's :laugh:

That chippy bird rings a bell, was it not lab? My memories shocking lol. I picked up a prostitute since we last spoke :laugh: she was thumbing a lift and I'm a sucker for a short skirt

FPMSL - nah you thought you'd mine and Moll.'s bra size im sure you'd been snooping on us.! :laugh: As for the chippy girl i do think it was you, maybe lab - feck i dont know. My memory as bad as yours

As for the prostitute - that was un avoidable - you should be in your slippers at a fire at your ripe old age :whistling:

She was rank mo, honest, I wouldn't have touched her with labs :laugh:

• Like 1

Baw, why don't you just log on as Baw, it's open for you..? :yes:

Baw you were online at 10.24 this morning as baw. It must work. :hmm: Then I can ban over the hill

That was paulus, I've gave him my password. I'll try it mate, done ban me yet lol

If he can log on, you can log on. I NEED to delete you now. :bye:

look nothing against the mods or anything like that cud you please delete me from forum because I am sick of the jelous people on here they are the most jelous people I kno computer heroes that don't kill bunnies hotmeat hope I see you at a game fair your going to get hurt aswell as socks

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: got to be a THL classic this one.