Disgracefull

That Savage Allowed Into The Witness box In Front Off Lee Rigbys Family Shows How Low The judicial System Has Gone . . He was Allowed To Preach His Hatred & Political Views From A Dock Like A Glorified Soap Box . . The Fukcing Animal Said He Killed L.R. but is Pleading NOT GUILTY . . It Would Off Done This Country And That Poor Family A Massive Favour If The Police Officers Had Off Emptied There Guns Into This Fukcer & His Fellow Savage !!

• Like 3

The FEAR FACTOR Concerning These People Couldn't Be More Evident As That Today . . And Let's Not Forget The Day That Poor Defenceless Man Was Murdered OUR PRIME MINISTER Came Out Stating "THIS CRIME ISNT RACIST" Another Fukcing Do-Gooder . . And This Coward Is Running The Country . . No Better Than The Last Traitor !!

• Like 1

That Savage Allowed Into The Witness box In Front Off Lee Rigbys Family Shows How Low The judicial System Has Gone . . He was Allowed To Preach His Hatred & Political Views From A Dock Like A Glorified Soap Box . . The Fukcing Animal Said He Killed L.R. but is Pleading NOT GUILTY . . It Would Off Done This Country And That Poor Family A Massive Favour If The Police Officers Had Off Emptied There Guns Into This Fukcer & His Fellow Savage !!

if they were placed behind screens there be a topic complaining about that, there plenty people have fought a life time to get killers of there loved ones out from behind screens, shooting them two c**ts at the time would of been to good for them

if they were placed behind screens there be a topic complaining about that, there plenty people have fought a life time to get killers of there loved ones out from behind screens, shooting them two c**ts at the time would of been to good for them

You Miss My Point Completely . . I'm Not Saying They Shouldn't Be In The Witness Box . . Of Course They should . . But To Use It As An Al Qaeda Soap Box Is A Disgrace Shouting About Allah , And How He Had No Remorse And Was Justified Butchering There Son , Once He Started That He Should Off Been Dragged Back Too The Cells Where I Pray He Rots . . Oh Hang On That Would Be Infringing His Human Rights !

You Miss My Point Completely . . I'm Not Saying They Shouldn't Be In The Witness Box . . Of Course They should . . But To Use It As An Al Qaeda Soap Box Is A Disgrace Shouting About Allah , And How He Had No Remorse And Was Justified Butchering There Son , Once He Started That He Should Off Been Dragged Back Too The Cells Where I Pray He Rots . . Oh Hang On That Would Be Infringing His Human Rights !

He should have no human rights he relinquished the rights to anything human when he became an animal that day,