Bunny Blasting With .177

Bigad

I have had a bit of good luck lately as my uncle asked my to help him get some bunnys of a bit of land he has in York.

We arranged a day to go after work for a evening of bunny blasting we are only allowed to use air rifles as it's a museum and can't risk using shotguns near thousands of pounds worth of old farm machinery.

When We get there the bemused look on his face when I told him I shoot a .177 could see the old debate of .22 is best for hunting about to start so

told him how I could shoot a clean head shot out to 55yrds every time no problem. After a few month of shooting together he is now also thinking about getting a .177 now too

• Like 6

You done well to convince an uncle of change!

My uncle is so set in his ways he still thinks being homosexual is a crime, so he's still single as he is in fact homosexual himself!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::bad::icon_redface:

russia think so too..it is illigal there now lmao!!

• Like 1

You done well to convince an uncle of change!

My uncle is so set in his ways he still thinks being homosexual is a crime, so he's still single as he is in fact homosexual himself!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::bad::icon_redface:

russia think so too..it is illigal there now lmao!!

Russians don't give a flying f**k haha

Just got a bsa scorpian t10 two week ago before that was using a webley raider single shot. When I figure out how to post pics I'll get some on

Love my raider would not part with it for the world iv got some cracking rifles but the raider is the one i pick over them every time and its the single shot one and its in 22 but after seeing my mate shoot rabbits with his hw100kt in 177 i was impressed and even thought about getting one in 177 for a split second BUT ONLY FOR A SPLIT SECOND atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-38553200-1387045329_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-95099800-1387045341_thumb.jpg

Just got a bsa scorpian t10 two week ago before that was using a webley raider single shot. When I figure out how to post pics I'll get some on

Love my raider would not part with it for the world iv got some cracking rifles but the raider is the one i pick over them every time and its the single shot one and its in 22 but after seeing my mate shoot rabbits with his hw100kt in 177 i was impressed and even thought about getting one in 177 for a split second BUT ONLY FOR A SPLIT SECOND atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Always loved the look of the Raider pal. I prefer the traditional stock but that is a lovely rifle you have there I must admit :yes:

Just out of interest what camera do you use?

Cheers pal

• Like 1

Always loved the look of the Raider pal. I prefer the traditional stock but that is a lovely rifle you have there I must admit :yes:

Just out of interest what camera do you use?

Cheers pal

Hi bud the camera is a GE,a1030 10.1 megapixels atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1