Warm For December

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PICS OF THE NIGHT OUT ERN'S NODDING OFF.

WENT OUT ON THE LAMP LAST NITE,,, THE WIND WAS PERFECT A LITTLE WARM,,11,5,, ALL NITE, BUT THIS SUITS ERN JUST RIGHT,,,,A HARDISH NITE,,, MORE SO FOR ME HAS I WAS ON ME OWN,,,, THE FEILDS ARE COMEING

bet he has on second pick too,he always has,,lol. you did well to stack them rabbits like that, how many goes did it take?

Good night that was jim,,, took that 50 with the 85 out my freezer,,, the cheeky fecker only wanted to give me a quid for yours cos they had the guts in.......so I chucked em back in my van,,, told him he could have them tomorrow with the guts out,,, foxes on badgers will be well fed tonight round here,,,lol

Its a good job i didnt take them ... he,s a cheeky fekker. . .I told you to tell him they've gone up..lol. . £1.50 is a fekkin insult for the amount of travel,fuel,work,graft,blood,sweat and shit involved in giving them to the tight fisted money grabbing gits.. they want the bloody moon on a stick for nowt.

Well done Jim and Ern.

I SELL THEM 75 PENCE GUTS IN,,, I THINK TOMO THEN GETS 150 GUTTERD,,, OR MORE..... THEIR ABOUT 40 POUND IN IT FOR EACH MAN,,,,NOT IN HIT FOR THE MONEY,,BUT OVER THE SEASON,,,,,HIT CAN COVER A LOT OF THINGS,,,,

Not in it for the ££££££ I can vouch for that,,, I offered jim a quid each for the bunnies ,,, he said no give me 75,,,that way I make 75 p as well,,,,,so fair play,,,,mind even at 150 for a bunny,,, it only covers the fuel over the season,,,

• Like 2

I SELL THEM 75 PENCE GUTS IN,,, I THINK TOMO THEN GETS 150 GUTTERD,,, OR MORE..... THEIR ABOUT 40 POUND IN IT FOR EACH MAN,,,,NOT IN HIT FOR THE MONEY,,BUT OVER THE SEASON,,,,,HIT CAN COVER A LOT OF THINGS,,,,

Not in it for the ££££££ I can vouch for that,,, I offered jim a quid each for the bunnies ,,, he said no give me 75,,,that way I make 75 p as well,,,,,so fair play,,,,mind even at 150 for a bunny,,, it only covers the fuel over the season,,,

And it also helps with the parking fines at the motorway services.. :laugh: