When Your Dog Is Pleased To See You...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All that stuff about the dominant pack leader and the countless "kiss my fanny" dog owners screaming out orders is totally flawed. A natural dominant leader in the dog world is calm, it really has the

My fullest respect goes out to the trainers that train the guide dogs, talking to a lady in lidl last weekend who was training the dog doing everyday things, amazing animal, they actually warn people

when they start getting ready for you to come that's the time to worry..

Posted Images

Happy to see you joel, same as a wild dog in a pack, youre the dominant pack leader..

i thought the same thing,but its the opposite according to that mexican guy, was flicking through his book other day. if a dog jumps up on u and shows a great fuss its the pack leader.not sure how much of that true i dont really know much about the guy tbh

Happy to see you joel, same as a wild dog in a pack, youre the dominant pack leader..

i thought the same thing,but its the opposite according to that mexican guy, was flicking through his book other day. if a dog jumps up on u and shows a great fuss its the pack leader.not sure how much of that true i dont really know much about the guy tbh

So the dogs think there the leaders by jumping on me, same as a dominant dog bossing a pup, who is the mexican?

So the dogs think there the leaders by jumping on me, same as a dominant dog bossing a pup, who is the mexican?

http://www.youtube.com/user/CesarMillan

• Like 1

I think that pack leader stuff is a load of ol bollocks a dogs mind has evolved so much over time they would have to be pretty dumb to see us as a member of their pack !..........They are just pleased to see their pal thats all......be it a stroke/food/walk/work.......they know attention is coming their way and a need will be met.

• Like 2

All that stuff about the dominant pack leader and the countless "kiss my fanny" dog owners screaming out orders is totally flawed. A natural dominant leader in the dog world is calm, it really has the "don't need to prove" anything attitude. Most dogs, like people are not natural leaders and dogs develop behavuoral issues when the owner makes them make decisions that they would rather not make, through bad ownership. I think dogs are just plain pleased to see you, their friend is back....................do not believe all that stuff about dominating your dog, nothing worse than seeing a dog on a long training lead with commands being screamed out ten to the dozen, mixed up with the occasional miss timed whistle blow...........it just confuses the hell out of the dog. My dog really is my best friend. :thumbs:

• Like 6

My youngster smiles and chatters her teeth when she sees me she is so excited ... They all have their way of showing their pleasure ..........

I had a lurcher years back socks you would swear the bitch was smiling chattering her teeth, didnt tell any one incase they thought i was nuts.

aye thats him stig. mate found two of his books on the train,and gave them to me. like sid just flicked through them. personally i think all these books about dog psycology just makes folk creates more problems. like folk who pick up a medical book "OH I THINK IVE GOT THAT" LOL

• Like 1

Having there own characters as well it's funny when I take out something that mist doesn't like she just looks at you and shys her head away still looking at you Christ knows what she's thinking lol probably what a prick ?

• Like 1