Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Having a conversation about sport with you Max is like watching old people have sex !!!...............The subject is of interest but you just lose all desire to participate when you see whos taking part :D

Be it football or boxing you seem to think folk were born yesterday and some of your outlandish claims are just too silly to take serious.......im glad i seem to have sparked a bit of interest in you following :whistling: your club its good to see passion born out of loyalty to your manor rather than passion born from success.....but blind loyalty where you just lose all common sense thats just daft.....like that rant on the boxing thread about Glenn Foot " can go as far as he wants " :blink: .....why can he ?.......A new pro struggling out of the ring still on the 4 rounders yet you think he is world title material just because he comes from the North East !!!......If thats the case we must have 20 - 30 lads down here who are world title material !..................And whats all this SAFC all about every other sentance :D ......I call my club the Hammers or West Ham would it make them sound a little bit more imposing if i called them WHUFC.

You remind me of a little Yorkshire Terrier who keeps humping away at your ankles its funny to start off with but eventually you just get fed up and kick it away :laugh:

The way Max is like a Yorkie humping away at your ankles while your sitting in the front room trying to watch the telly......you dont even bother letting Baw into the room :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16