Are You All On The Dole?

its not work that stops a lot of people,,, hits being under the thumb,,moaning women, :cray: , that's the last thing in this game you need, in this game..,, :censored:

Very true this. The amount of lads I know who can't get out because of the missus. Or need be back a certain time. Or can't go until such and such a time. Or can't go in the house with wellies on, or aren't allowed to keep ferrets because they smell :laugh:

f**k that.

I left my parents house 8 years ago for all of these reasons :yes:

You guys wanna do what I do, send the wife out to earn the mullah, that way she too tired too moan about me going out....

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not work that stops a lot of people,,, hits being under the thumb,,moaning women, , that's the last thing in this game you need, ..,,

If you keen enough you'll make time..... Or get a sick line lol

Very true this. The amount of lads I know who can't get out because of the missus. Or need be back a certain time. Or can't go until such and such a time. Or can't go in the house with wellies on, or

I was up at 5:30 yesterday to go ferreting at first light before work. Worked 12-12. Got to bed about 1 this morning and I've just got up at 5:30 to take the dogs for a run before every tom, dick and harry is awake.

It just kind of happens :yes:

• Like 1

stay at home dad at the min, i've tried for the last 12 months or so to get a job but with no avail of having anything concrete. all have been promising the earth but never seem to want to commit and ends up being 3 / 4 / 5 weeks rather than 4 / 5 / 6 months :huh:

the missus decided to have a go and landed a good little number and is pulling in more than i ever have, so im looking at other avenues college / selfemployed (ebay shop) ect :thumbs:

• Like 1