Ian Church Lakelands

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you lads on here having a good moan about workers and show dogs. There was a legend of a man died last week that kept through out his life time some of the nicest and hardest Lakeland terriers T

Thats right people, 5 years or so ago the section had some good people on, and some great days and pics put up. Constructive comment was and still is nice, but who does ask and post, theres still onl

I think the main reason lads dont post about digs is the heat thats on lads thses days , either terriers being stolen or lads gettin unwanted visits off the police or rspca.Lads may just want to go ab

Posted Images

to much chocolate makes most people sick hope u lads dont get same lol u knows pmsl

mate chocolate just a colour nothing else yea clowns making good money of them my mate got one and he as good as anything I seen dug dont matter [BANNED TEXT] colour they are long as they graft it just fasion to have them a minute but people got to remember it's just a colour ?
  • Like 1

Don't know why this guy is being slaughtered for breeding tidy working terriers I knew a guy fae Glasgow had a really nice jack Russell up on the leg easy span-able black patch over its eye black spot to the base of its tail two year old And hadn't seen a thing yet at the shows there were guys over getting the owners phone number because the dog could win at shows this was in the eighties even then there were people breeding from non workers for the show ring at least the man in question from what I have read as I don't know him from Adam breeds lookers that work.

who was that with the russel mate? not expecting you to say a name on here