Going Well !

gets back in the swing of it. He got 3 on the bounce great, missed 1 then we run Buster and he started catching, he made it look easy, just like Bryn does . Some of Buck slips were real good runs 80-100 yds out, he was getting better with the lamp with each run and his retrieves was great, he is only 15 months old plenty of time yet, and the way he picked the rabbits up for a 27in 86lb dog was very good he is fast+agile Heas bit stiff today but loosened up on the walk with Bryn, so very happy so far.! bag 10 Buck 15 Buster ,jon fed Buster then fecked off to bed, i had another 40 min drive got home bed 4-45 am fecked now lol

P1010096_zps4f85ab38.jpg

P1010099_zps6b85fa63.jpg

Buck few weeks ago after bike work ,5 mile ever other day

P1010095_zpsc06bc24c.jpg

• Like 16

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gets back in the swing of it. He got 3 on the bounce great, missed 1 then we run Buster and he started catching, he made it look easy, just like Bryn does . Some of Buck slips were real good runs -100

thanks, yeh he looking good now, he can shift for a big dog, and quite agile with it

Looks like hes going to be a handy dog

Sounds like your giving him every chance to prove himself

yeh he doing great really, he been off (3 months) with shoulder injury, so far its look good, and i knew he would catch because he had dozen in jan. he alot faster+agile than je looks, he as big stride on him covers alot of ground :thumbs:

yeh he doing great really, he been off (3 months) with shoulder injury, so far its look good, and i knew he would catch because he had dozen in jan. he alot faster+agile than je looks, he as big stride on him covers alot of ground :thumbs:

I know mate I got a dog here same build as him .

Very long in the back.Hes resting up at the moment as hes lost a complete front claw.

When hes fit hes a very powerful dog.

Personally I think these dogs are very underated due to there bulk.

Hes put enough daytime rabbits in the bag to prove that comment is not always justified

I know mate I got a dog here same build as him .

Very long in the back.Hes resting up at the moment as hes lost a complete front claw.

When hes fit hes a very powerful dog.

Personally I think these dogs are very underated due to there bulk.

Hes put enough daytime rabbits in the bag to prove that comment is not always justified

yeh thats it mick, people dont think they catch because of there bulk. But the way he scooped up some of the rabbits at his size, was not alot of differnce from what my other dog Bryn does, and Bryn is coulpe ins+st smaller .ive always said how agile+fast he is , they have to be to pick up a 2lb rabbit :yes: