Blowing Your Own Trumpet

If my dogs don't make it they're gone simple as that and i don't hide it but if they're doing the job I certainly be on here letting the lads no how well theyre running as for blowing my own trumpet defo not that's what the missus is for LOL

im sure everyone will agree with me that we all have good days and its nice to talk to friends about it and even talk about it on here thats not a problem, its these wonder dogs that we here about that never miss a hare and always manage to kill big numbers every time its brought out, now the truth is we all know that is not the case its all propaganda and lies, THATS THE TRUTH

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Facts are facts..   If me dog caught two ,I would say it caught two...   I would say its, good enough for me..   If it was shit, I would say it was shit too   Some post may come across as br

These 3 out 3 dogs and 5 out of 5 dogs I have yet to see them,here were I hunt be happy if you get one,it's a day out and a bit of crack that's what it should be all about

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season

its 1 thing telling the truth but full time praiseing your own stock is modesty gone in ireland??

JMO if you think these ones blowing their own trumpets for what their dogs are doing 3s and 5s is a problem for yourself not believing what you read. Then get out there with them and see for yourself. There's nowt wrong with a lads praising their own where its due. Seems its just something else to get digs into folk. So what if they like their own just worry about what you have yourself lad. :thumbs:

do you believe brazer that there is or was ever a dog alive that could kill big numbers every time it was brougt out and it never had a bad day???? thats whats been posted full time, problem is there mite be young lads out there thats reading that shite and foolish enough to believe it and they end paying big money for something of this super breeding or worse they might have a decent dog themselfs and think its rubbish comparing them to these 4/4 and 5/5

Did I say they don't have a bad day????? There's many a good dog both present and past. If its a really big concern of yours BM you keep them lads right won't you lad. If they want to see what they are paying top dollar for then they should do their homework. A few weeks back did your own do 2/2? Is that classed as blowing your own trumpet????? :hmm: As I said SO WHAT if they like their own.

its 1 thing telling the truth but full time praiseing your own stock is modesty gone in ireland??

JMO if you think these ones blowing their own trumpets for what their dogs are doing 3s and 5s is a problem for yourself not believing what you read. Then get out there with them and see for yourself. There's nowt wrong with a lads praising their own where its due. Seems its just something else to get digs into folk. So what if they like their own just worry about what you have yourself lad. :thumbs:

do you believe brazer that there is or was ever a dog alive that could kill big numbers every time it was brougt out and it never had a bad day???? thats whats been posted full time, problem is there mite be young lads out there thats reading that shite and foolish enough to believe it and they end paying big money for something of this super breeding or worse they might have a decent dog themselfs and think its rubbish comparing them to these 4/4 and 5/5

Did I say they don't have a bad day????? There's many a good dog both present and past. If its a really big concern of yours BM you keep them lads right won't you lad. If they want to see what they are paying top dollar for then they should do their homework. A few weeks back did your own do 2/2? Is that classed as blowing your own trumpet????? :hmm: As I said SO WHAT if they like their own.

iv no problem brazer with lads likeing there own dogs thats fair enough, and yes i did kill 2/2 and iv had days that i killed 3/3 but iv also had days that i caught f**k all where the hare was just plain and simple to good, and thats the point im makeing surely these dogs have a bad day from time to time they not machines so why the hype and lies about these big numbers all the time??? the only wonder dogs that were born in the last century was the hollywood dogs lassie and rin tin tin

The claim always used to be '3/3 with 100 yards law', lol.........but I think the interpretation of 100 yards varies a lot....

It's all stop watches now..... Anything under 3 minutes is a bad hare :laugh: I've never timed a chase but I can safely say, over never seen many go over or get near 3 minutes.

iv no problem brazer with lads likeing there own dogs thats fair enough, and yes i did kill 2/2 and iv had days that i killed 3/3 but iv also had days that i caught f**k all where the hare was just plain and simple to good, and thats the point im makeing surely these dogs have a bad day from time to time they not machines so why the hype and lies about these big numbers all the time??? the only wonder dogs that were born in the last century was the hollywood dogs lassie and rin tin tin

As said above did I say dogs don't have a bad day? NO!! and I'm sure lassie and tin tin had a bad day too :cray:. That's a first iv saw you admit to your own having a bad day but that's neither here nor there. Don't worry yourself about lads blowing their own trumpet as you seem to be doing a great job at blowing your own. :thumbs:

As said above did I say dogs don't have a bad day? NO!! and I'm sure lassie and tin tin had a bad day too :cray:. That's a first iv saw you admit to your own having a bad day but that's neither here nor there. Don't worry yourself about lads blowing their own trumpet as you seem to be doing a great job at blowing your own. :thumbs:

no brazer you never said that they dont have a bad day but if you read back trough all the topics for the last few seasons you will see the people that say there dogs never miss a hare, now if your a fair man you will have to agree that its all propaganda, as for me blowing my own trumpet im not sure where your getting that from because iv always said on here that my dogs are only average no world beaters, but i guess some people see what they want to see :thumbs:

If more Hares were given fair law instead of 20-30 yard slips'especialy in Big Fields or worse still Fenland believe me the 5/5's would be few and far between.

Especially so on a regular basis.

Lift a fit Hare in the dead of winter from its seat and give it 80/100 yards law and if you have a dog regularly catching 2/3 out of 5 you have some animal.

Dogs that rarely miss are either running April - October or getting kick ups.

Even your foxys'blondies'fettles'dancers' captains ect miss and from time to time get strait lined.

That's the truth.

It don't make them bad dogs

They are just flesh and bone

Not machines

have to say this is 1 of the most honest and realistic posts on here in a long time fair play pal your not deluded like a lot on here :thumbs:

• Like 2

It's all about the hype, hype sells, don't you know that? KC bitch is the new dog to get hyped by gorger...... I wonder why :hmm:

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that :thumbs: i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season :bye:

will you be wearing the vivian westwood tee shirt LOL

It's all about the hype, hype sells, don't you know that? KC bitch is the new dog to get hyped by gorger...... I wonder why :hmm:

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that :thumbs: i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season :bye:

You got a time and a place :laugh: what age is the bitch? You had her from a pup?

You got a time and a place :laugh: what age is the bitch? You had her from a pup?

lets hope so given all the "pups for next season" posts earlier in the year :laugh::laugh: