Blowing Your Own Trumpet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Facts are facts..   If me dog caught two ,I would say it caught two...   I would say its, good enough for me..   If it was shit, I would say it was shit too   Some post may come across as br

These 3 out 3 dogs and 5 out of 5 dogs I have yet to see them,here were I hunt be happy if you get one,it's a day out and a bit of crack that's what it should be all about

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season

If the dog can see it I will slip distance don't count that must be why I kill so little and people like me so much :D :hmm:I never seen one of these superstars either if yea listen to some people I never had a dog worth a fart but I do know that some of the dogs I sold turned out better than I ever seen them when I had them.People breed of them and they produced superstars aswell .I hunted with a lot of men in Ireland and a few in England and their was a lot of them shy when it came to slipping or their dogs were unsighted :thumbs:To any young lad that is reading this believe none of what yea hear about a dog and half of what yea see.Look at the date first then the slip and the ground and never double its like chalk and cheese I have seen lots of dogs that could do it double no problem :yes::thumbs:

Well said young owen a good honest post
  • Like 1

If the dog can see it I will slip distance don't count that must be why I kill so little and people like me so much :D :hmm:I never seen one of these superstars either if yea listen to some people I never had a dog worth a fart but I do know that some of the dogs I sold turned out better than I ever seen them when I had them.People breed of them and they produced superstars aswell .I hunted with a lot of men in Ireland and a few in England and their was a lot of them shy when it came to slipping or their dogs were unsighted :thumbs:To any young lad that is reading this believe none of what yea hear about a dog and half of what yea see.Look at the date first then the slip and the ground and never double its like chalk and cheese I have seen lots of dogs that could do it double no problem :yes::thumbs:

I feel the love in the air :laugh: is this the start of the peace process hops so. :tongue2:

• Like 1

It's all about the hype, hype sells, don't you know that? KC bitch is the new dog to get hyped by gorger...... I wonder why :hmm:

if any mans got there doubts pm there number and i will meet them wensday carnt be no fairer than that :thumbs: i leave the talking about it to you lads have a great season :bye:

pm sent :thumbs: lol..

Banter that name suits fine I might get banned if im not careful .Honesty is not always the best if yer not in the click but maybe now that the hangman is gone people might be able to give an honest opinion.People on here that have seen me in the field have seen me slip my dogs at 4 or 5 hundred yards and then slag my dogs because they dident kill the hare.The same men have turned away at hares gone 40 yards and said they were two far .Im not in this game for money im in it for sport and fun but when yea hunt with some people all they do is look for faults .I sold T.K a bitch for his mate T.H in England about 10 years ago 200 euro I charged him .J.F was over here in Ireland and told me she was a class bitch I had six dogs at the time and she was the worst one .So how come the five I keep for my self were no good one of which I sold for 1500 after the man seen her run .I sold 4 of them after but I had the black assassin so I dident give a shit :hmm::tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by welcome
  • Like 4

Banter that name suits fine I might get banned if im not careful .Honesty is not always the best if yer not in the click but maybe now that the hangman is gone people might be able to give an honest opinion.People on here that have seen me in the field have seen me slip my dogs at 4 or 5 hundred yards and then slag my dogs because they dident kill the hare.The same men have turned away at hares gone 40 yards and said they were two far .Im not in this game for money im in it for sport and fun but when yea hunt with some people all they do is look for faults .I sold T.K a bitch for his mate T.H in England about 10 years ago 200 euro I charged him .J.F was over here in Ireland and told me she was a class bitch I had six dogs at the time and she was the worst one .So how come the five I keep for my self were no good one of which I sold for 1500 after the man seen her run .I sold 4 of them after but I had the black assassin so I dident give a shit :hmm::tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

was there a bit of whizzbanger in the black assassin lol