• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what happens as you get older....lol

not finding many this year around my way, hit and miss really but I no a few spots were theres a few alllways on. few years back you could see hares from the roadside, but I hardly do these days.

yeh its been a good year for the hare this year

Same here mate can't understand it,,, often you would see 20, 30 rabbits running in on the horse field at the side of my house,,, there's just odd ones round abouts here at the mo,,s ,, hares as well,,, I have to really search for them

just odd isolated pockets of rabbits and very few hares, i think the buzzards are clearing up the rabbits in conjunction with mitsy.

Same here mate can't understand it,,, often you would see 20, 30 rabbits running in on the horse field at the side of my house,,, there's just odd ones round abouts here at the mo,,s ,, hares as well,,, I have to really search for them

just odd isolated pockets of rabbits and very few hares, i think the buzzards are clearing up the rabbits in conjunction with mitsy.

very few rabbits round me an every tall tree seems to have a buzzard about it

counted 7 circling one 14 acre wood earlier :icon_eek:

I was watching 6 red kites and 4 buzzards circling above my house this afternoon ......

there as rare as badgers :laugh::laugh:

I have got three badger sets within a half kilometre of my house ... One of them 50 meters away .......

counted 7 circling one 14 acre wood earlier :icon_eek:

always in threes over here prob a breeding pair an last years young 20 years ago there was no buzzards at all, theres very few hares local to me at the minute

hares in abundance round my way! took a mate and his dogs over my stuff with the lamp a few weeks back and was retrieving them at such a rate it was murder! and for everyone we flushed there were 5 or 6 heading the other way! counted over a dozen in each field for 3 consecutive fields during daytime a week or so ago! no shoots round by me or not on my permission and neighbouring land anyway so dont get bothered unless im flushing them.