Which Fell Pack.

Herdus

Been out with the Pennine not that long ago ,on a bad scenting day, Huntsman gave a good days Hunting,and to top it off, was on top of the end of a great run,and yes the Lurcher was ages away!!!

Never gave the fellas or lasses the chance To be stand offish...just got in there and introduced ourselves and they kindly returned the approach,do like they wee red collars..and prick-eared terriers,was always led to believe they never went to ground !!!!!!

Must Have been ,they were on Foreign soil ? I,d welcome them back any day .

Happy Huntin' the Pennine...

Pennines (Yorkshire) aren't really a Fell pack as such but they are a foot pack,

have been down here in October for the last 3 or 4 years.

Top bunch of people :victory:

Can't understand anybody saying otherwise in the main?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Each and every one of them are great packs. All with there own history etc. All have there own support to back them to the hilt, so get behind each one and give them your support which ever pack it

I'm a Pennine man..nowt wrong here.

Lol the cathra mafia lol.

Been hunting with them for last 10yrs in Scotland and Wales and on there own patch as well

Always great craic and good sing song at night.

Oh and hounds arnt that bad either, may being biased cos ive walked some of them.

LL.

Edited by Linton Lad

Been out with the Pennine not that long ago ,on a bad scenting day, Huntsman gave a good days Hunting,and to top it off, was on top of the end of a great run,and yes the Lurcher was ages away!!!

Never gave the fellas or lasses the chance To be stand offish...just got in there and introduced ourselves and they kindly returned the approach,do like they wee red collars..and prick-eared terriers,was always led to believe they never went to ground !!!!!!

Must Have been ,they were on Foreign soil ? I,d welcome them back any day .

Happy Huntin' the Pennine...

Think the wee man wae the lurcher will try to tell you different.

But we know the right story. :yes:

• Like 1

Back to which fell pack, all will have days that stand out ,don't think any day on the fell with any pack is a bad day, each to there own, I for one am thankfull to all, alot of work is put in by many for no reward atb

Amen to that

• Like 1

even butch off THL hasnt been put off the pennine 2 much after AR tried to search him in wales last season cos he thought he looked like an anti!

haha I think its my shifty look and all the secret cameras ive got stashed about my person.

Not like your lot....they had stage freight!!!

. Welshmen that cant sing lol.

Ive got song sheets printed and rehearsals start for next time

Start now then, and keep H of the red wine!!! :icon_redface:

Give it to his misses, she can sing with plenty.... :whistling::whistling:

Edited by Linton Lad