Which Fell Pack.

Herdus

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Each and every one of them are great packs. All with there own history etc. All have there own support to back them to the hilt, so get behind each one and give them your support which ever pack it

I'm a Pennine man..nowt wrong here.

Lol the cathra mafia lol.

Anybody herd owt about coniston hounds still having the cough?? If so hope they come to soon can't think of owt worse at this time of year.

i heard they were still down with it....E&E had a bit at the start of the season too they recon its come in from walked pups....

anybody tried the north lonsdale

i have tried them all, and i cant fault one of them there are all great huntsmen anyone who can follow the huntsman and watch him hunt his hounds must admire his dedication and knowledge of his hounds, its ok to stand at the side of the road or to follow in a jeep and to criticise but unless you are up close and personal with the pack it is easy to find fault, i have nothing but adromation for these men who dedacate there lives to hunting and there hounds. atb cd

• Like 1

anybody tried the north lonsdale

Sorry tyler i diden't answer your question went of on another rant lol. we were out with the north lonsdale last year, david the huntsman and his wife coulden't have done enough for us , there ground would be a bit different from the norm but we had a very good day and he has some nice hounds aswell. atb cd