how much the nitecor

Really good mate got headlamp and torch run off 18650 battery's I would consider another charger rather than the ones supplied I've just bought nitecore i2 off eBay much better

how much that cost you like and do you think one from china will be as good as one from the uk as their is a big price difference

Not sure of the model i've got tbh but it's the mutts nuts for a bit of slithering about where you should'nt be...can easily lamp rabbits with it and has a nice spot to flood adaption on it. Easily 150 meters plus. Think mine was around the £15 mark. More than happy with it.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

how much the nitecor

Really good mate got headlamp and torch run off 18650 battery's I would consider another charger rather than the ones supplied I've just bought nitecore i2 off eBay much better

how much that cost you like and do you think one from china will be as good as one from the uk as their is a big price difference

Nitecore chargers are great but is it worth saving a few quid here and there? for warranty you have to send to china if it fails here you don't!!

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/308111-nitecore-intelligent-i4-i2-chargers/?do=findComment&comment=3456686

UK warranty

Edited by compoundarcher

Bought a Cree from china, the batteries must have been dodgy it wouldn't work after I was charging it and it blew the industrial fuse in the house and I had no spares as the batteries were a funny size I hadn't seen before. After a whole handling match I posted it bk to the seller at near the cost off the lamp. Got new 1 worked ok until batteries died, charged them light was green inserted them into torch not a bit off power! Im afraid to charge them again incase it blows the fuse off the house like the first 1, so I'm back to square 1. Anybody got any advice or had similar experiences? Just to add it's the eu type charger that you need an adapter for and the batteries are blue ultrafire.

Edited by THE GENERAL