Sign in to follow this  
fatmoocher

Dogs Thieves In Action In Barnsley

one of there faces was pretty easy to see so the lads local will surely recognise hi, if hes local of course watching it they seemed to be very on edge so they either been told ur pals a nutter or were expecting something they didn't even seem to know how to get to the dogs its a disgrace whats to be earned fro stealing a dog a few quid il never understand it best of luck

Stealing a persons dog is one of those crimes that the justice system does not deal with properly. I hope these blokes are caught and justice is done :thumbs:

didnt the dogs kick off mine would have made a hell of a racket if strangers are about never mined sculking around like those muppets , hope you find them and put them in a deep hole

Take the big steak knife off him and ask him to go toe to toe he would be squealing for his mammy fcuking hero

• Like 1

Make me sick the thieving scum bags , hope u fiend out who they are and they get every thing they deserve

looks like a smack head to me they are often used around my end to do dirty work sent in buy other people

Edited by Rat face

what would a smack head want a dog for?

I bet their members on here.

to sell for smack id say lol anyway hope the f##kers get found out