Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

any dog is worth 1000 if it can do d job and it very cheap at that any pup in creg nuthall yard cost 500 and make no difference ware your comeing from england or ireland i sold jacko a pup at 8 months for 1000 and marcus parish has her now i here she is a top class bitch in my eyes there worth every penny of it

ye johnny got 2000 of nel boy for bitch jimmy breed nel boy sold it to lads in eng he brough it back again the other day no jimmy not in it for the money in it for the sport don't no how good he is tel dec come that tell the tell the tale on a lot of them as me dad yous to say hope day don't get the dec flue ha ha

• Like 2

any dog is worth 1000 if it can do d job and it very cheap at that any pup in creg nuthall yard cost 500 and make no difference ware your comeing from england or ireland i sold jacko a pup at 8 months for 1000 and marcus parish has her now i here she is a top class bitch in my eyes there worth every penny of it

thats just your opinion.w run our dogs for a bit of sport as for yer man nutall ffs seen his breed run here :laugh: as i said theres idiots in the dog game and if you want to catch 1 of them for a few quid work away.its all down to greed :thumbs:

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana pay more than u can afford that's fine but don't knock sum men who value dogs more than you everyone has their own choices to make

• Like 6

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana pay more than u can afford that's fine but don't knock sum men who value dogs more than you everyone has their own choices to make

i couldnt giv 2 fxxks whats paid for a dog.i just dont like somebody taking liberties with friends of mine . :yes: theres men with dogs then theres dog men. :yes: then theirs CON men. :whistling:

• Like 2