Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

i heard a member of this site from donaghmeade in dublin bought a dog supposed to be kings old breed from some guy up north,i hear he paid 1,000 euro for it,thats about 5 or 6 years ago,maybe a few irish members could throw some light in this,

i heard a member of this site from donaghmeade in dublin bought a dog supposed to be kings old breed from some guy up north,i hear he paid 1,000 euro for it,thats about 5 or 6 years ago,maybe a few irish members could throw some light in this,

must been a goodn if he still on about it

• Like 1

well said banter dog or bitch must have been good if people still talk about it

good man jimmy did no where that dvd went I put it up for the lads to see

ffs thought jimmy had that the post along with a christmas card

• Like 1

yea yer man he got it of had a big set of windows installed in his house.so he could see idiots coming. :tongue2: 1000 euro for a lurcher :laugh::laugh:

any dog is worth 1000 if it can do d job and it very cheap at that any pup in creg nuthall yard cost 500 and make no difference ware your comeing from england or ireland i sold jacko a pup at 8 months for 1000 and marcus parish has her now i here she is a top class bitch in my eyes there worth every penny of it

• Like 2